What do you think of this description?

Hi everyone!

What do y’all think of this story description?

When tragedy strikes, you, the daughter of a famous celebrity, must attend a high school as a regular student, while concealing your true identity.

Also, I need help with a title, so feel free to suggest some below! :blush:

~ :rose:

7 Likes

So far sounds good really just depends on where from there you go with it.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

pretty good. its tells something about the story

1 Like

It sounds great I would read it

1 Like

Cliche tbh.

4 Likes

true

2 Likes

True :cold_face:

2 Likes

I love it! Great job!

1 Like

Maybe ”True identity”? or ”Change”/”What a change” or ”Hidden/Unkown Celebrity”
(also, great description!)

1 Like

If I think of any others, I’ll let you know. :smile:

1 Like

Its a great description i thought of a title how about “Hidden Fame”

3 Likes

It’s interesting, but to me, it’s kind of cliche. No hate intended, just being honest :grin:

2 Likes

Agree.

4 Likes

I am sorry, but I didn’t really understand what is your story about…
By the way, it sounds nice, but not something that would attract me to read the story.

2 Likes

If you want us to help you with the pilot, you should tell what is your story going to be about more or less (but no need to go into details that much). I personally did not really understand what is your story about (I am not sure that I understood)
If you want your story to be an awesome one, I highly recommend you to add originality and diversity.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, guys. :blush:

Okay, now that I think about it, it does seem cliche. :sweat_smile: I’m now thinking of making it a mystery story (I’ve never written mystery before, and I think I’ll be bad at it, but I want to try anyway). I’ll keep the MC as a daughter of a celebrity…

I have an idea of what’ll happen, but I feel like it’s still cliche?

Here’s the idea: So, one day both of the MC’s parents mysteriously go missing, and the MC doesn’t feel safe where she lives, so she moves to some city and wears a disguise so that no one will recognize her. She attends school as a normal student, but at night, she works with the police and hunts for clues of where her parents went.

That’s all I have so far…I feel like it’s worse. :sweat_smile:

When tragedy strikes, you, the daughter of a famous celebrity, must attend a high school as a regular student, while concealing your true identity.

Thanks so much for helping me. :heart: :blush:

1 Like

@Sydney_H Could you close this, please? :heart:

1 Like