What do you think of THIS kind of plot?

Okay, I don’t wanna spoil TOO much but I really need to know if this kind of plot is good and if it is suitable for the Episode content guidelines. Here’s a brief description of the story: (but it doesn’t reveal too much)

DESCRIPTION: The protagonist is the nerd of the school and is an honor student too, making him the target of bullies. His parents also insult him because they think his scores are ‘not enough’. The protagonist usually gets 1-3 mistakes and sometimes even perfect, but he usually gets mistakes rather than being perfect, making his parents complain. Then after he came home from school, a certain event happened making the protagonist become a killer.

The certain event will not be said to make it a plot twist or cliffhanger for the story, anyways what do you think? And also any title ideas?

3 Likes

I like it sounds interesting.

1 Like

The story hasn’t been published yet, and I’m just starting on it. I got the idea of it from this topic I made before.

1 Like

You should call it “The Perfect Crime”

1 Like

Sounds good… I honestly don’t know if it breaks the guidelines but I wouldn’t think so as it sounds okay to me but don’t describe how the MC kills them or satisfaction from it and ect.

2 Likes

Oh, so describing how the MC goes crazy while killing people or describing how the MC likes to killis not allowed? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the title idea, but so far I’ve come up with either: Life of a Killer or Killer Phase.

2 Likes

No I don’t think so as it may motivate younger readers to do it as they may not understand that it’s not right so if you do use this story plot your not allowed to describe any of that.

2 Likes

As long as you put a warning in the front of the story it is allowed I’m pretty sure

Well, I guess I could lessen the describing parts and put a disclaimer at the start of every episode. Anyways, thanks for saying that!

1 Like

Now I feel bad for crushing your story plot but maybe ask someone else? I haven’t read the guidelines through entirely so I may be wrong :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s fine. Actually it is a good thing you mentioned that, I might’ve gotten too far with the describing parts. :joy:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.