What do you think of this summary?

After stumbling across a vampire castle and pretending to be there guard, Henry finds that he has more dire problems to deal with, such as the fact that his horrifying hallucinations are coming to life in the form of one soul-thirsty demon named Jeb. If he wants to escape the castle alive and well; he must find the weakness of this devious monster. But how does one plot against something that is apart of them?

I think this may be confusing as a story, but I don’t have a third person eye so idk. Is this confusing? Or interesting? Critic would be absoultley amazing by the way.

1 Like

Ooooohhh, I like your story it’s cool. I think episode has a limit on how long the descriptions are. I just checked, it says up to 180 characters allowed.

1 Like

Thanks! What do you like about it specifically? Oh and this isn’t an Episode description, it’s the whole detailed premise.

1 Like

Oh. Okay. Well, when it started with vampire I thought it would be kind of cliche but then I read through it and it’s really interesting. So, with the hallucinations, can the demon created scenarios or something? Or does he just speak to the mc? Also, I find it funny that the demons name is simply Jeb, not bathlazarf of something crazy like that.

1 Like

So your pretty much right. Henry thought he was hallucinating, but he eventually finds it is a demon is staging hallucinations because he feeds off fear.

About the Jeb part: Yeah! I did that on purpose, Jeb’s Hebrew orgin means “beloved friend”, so it’s a little twist for a demon who tortures it’s host.

1 Like

Ooh cool. That’s a good idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.