What do you think (Part 1 )

I know it look bad so whatever I just need some honest feedbacks on what you think Also thank you @Mystery.Author For the characters and background

3 Likes

First of all I does NOT look bad. Second of all it is great!!

2 Likes

It*

1 Like

It so doesn’t look bad!

1 Like

Aww thank you @Teahwalker and @Mystery.Author :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

HOT DAMN!
i love it!!

2 Likes

It doesn’t look bad at all… some minors adjustments and you could blow people away

1 Like

Thank you @raadz and @ChayChay :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Like Howe you did their faces… do the clothes too… it would look amazing that way!!! But it still looks great

2 Likes

Thx I’m gonna make another one can anyone send me some characters and background

I don’t have any right now sorry…

ok

It looks good! :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thx Dasha I’m gonna go work on thats gonna blow you guys away

it looks so good :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

BAD? WHERE??? This is beautiful! The overall aesthetic, the buns in her hair, the bright colors - Very eye catching. Nice job! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Awwwwwww Thank you so muchhhh I’m gonna go work on another one it should be done in 2 hours and thank you so muchhhh its means alot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: This just made my day

1 Like

omfg!!! :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart: :hugs: you’re welcome!

1 Like

part 2 is here everyone