What Do You Think The Next Contest Will Be?

I’m hoping for Horror/Thriller? What do you guys think the next one might be?

17 Likes

i hope it’s horror/thriller but i wont get my hopes up too much :sweat_smile: it’ll probably end up being something like romance/comedy or drama

10 Likes

Yeah, I agree.

3 Likes

I wish for Thriller/Horror too but let’s see what will it be all about! As @bakubro said, we can’t have high expectations lol :joy:

8 Likes

Honestly, I think it’s going to be sci-fi or LGBTQ, but maybe not :rainbow_flag: since maybe it’ll be weird if straight authors write about certain things, so maybe sci-fi? Think about it, they just added it into the app as a genre and they might use it…I hope they do because I’m already planning a sci-fi story, and I want to enter the next one :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah, i hope it’s Sci-fi.

3 Likes

Sci-fi actually makes sense considering they released the new genre… but I’m really really hoping for a contest to see who has the most non-cliche stories :joy: I’d love to read stories like those

10 Likes

Adventure/Horror/Thriller.
Any one of those 3~

5 Likes

Like I’m 100% sure that it will be fantasy/sci-fi cause we got the genre

4 Likes

Somebody said that a reality show contest would be cool, I totally agree with that👀

10 Likes

Yesss it would make a lot of sense for them to do that! If that’s what it is I’m sooo excited!!

5 Likes

I really hope so cause I just plotted the hole plot ready :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I hope it will be reailty tv/contestant beacuse I love those stories!

5 Likes

Really!? I would absolutely love that! And where did you see that?

3 Likes

I hope thriller or Mystery!!

3 Likes

I’m just hoping that any of the other 3 stories I have started will fit because something is telling me that I’ll be wanting to join again but I really shouldn’t start another story :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

as long as it’s not romance or drama, i’m happy :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Well as far as the contest shelves in the app go, there’s already been a thriller contest. Also Clue is probably mystery and Queer is likely LGBTQ+ , I’m pretty sure we can just call LDR romance, so my best guess would be sci fi. :nerd_face:

my phone keeps autocorrecting IS to Ian :sob:

3 Likes

any mystery-type topics

4 Likes

Mystery or horror/thriller I hope, I actually want to attempt to join one :joy:

3 Likes