What Do You Think The Next Contest Will Be?

YES PLEASE!

2 Likes

That definitely applies to my friends and I, not sure about everyone on here though.

4 Likes

I’m hoping for a period (historical fiction) contest. I think that would be a fun one, they haven’t had any contests like that yet

(And this question is slightly off topic, hope that’s all right) Do you think they’ll announce the next contest today?

2 Likes

They might announce it this week, hopefully. Not sure. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

For some people it is better that way. Like so many people I was rooting for quit because of time. So they are going to keep it for the next contest. But some people they get the prompt and the ideas flow through, that is what happened with my R&R entry. I will admit it might not be as well thought out as those who do this but it just works for me and some others. :woman_shrugging:

New contest is announced!

5 Likes

Well I think it is

I never get told when the next contest is up and I never find out until it is too late. Is this just me or does this happen to others as well???

1 Like

You have to look out for posts usually by @/Melani3 in announcements. Also if you have Instagram then you can follow episode creators, turn on notifications and then you see when they announce it.

There isn’t a way to get a notification but if you regularly go on Instagram or the forums then you should see stuff about each contest pretty quickly because it circulates

Thank you.
I can’t wait for the next contest and see what it would be. It would be great to at least have a thriller/horror one for a change. I have never seen one before.

You can’t directly get a notification of when it is a contest but if you go onto IG you can turn on post notifications and you can check what it is.

1 Like

@Abcd1234
You can also put “announcements” on notifications :slight_smile:

1 Like

How would I go about this???

First, go to your settings, and then click on “notifications” (the one on the side.) You can set the “announcements” category to notifications there.

Mystery!! would be great. I love mystery so much.

1 Like

I love mystery as well.
Especially , when a group of people get taken away and have to try and escape.
Love it.

2 Likes

Oh like a escape room situation :scream: If it mystery I’m doing that.

2 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

I have no idea to be honest i’m not even sure if they’re still doing them because in the community contest winners section pretty much the same stories have been up for the almost year i’ve used Episode :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like