What do you think will be the next episode writers contest? 🤔

What do you think the next episode writers contest will be? I hope for something besides romance but I feel they’re gonna do that again.
Thoughts? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

dont know, I am surprised we haven’t gotten one yet.

2 Likes

I don’t know but waiting is driving me crazy​:sob::sob::sob: they should release one a week after the current one ends.

2 Likes

Ik it’s so sad having to wait so long sometimes for the contest announcements! :sob: Last time waiting for the heroic contest to be announced took longer than usual and I thought they played a trick on me when the announced it! :laughing: :sob:

1 Like

Me too, they used to update those quicker but with the smaller community here now, maybe that drives them to take longer to announce? :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know but I’m hoping for a horror/mystery. Maybe an apocalypse or something.

6 Likes

Oooh, yes :sob: I love that idea of an apocalypse themed one! :grin: I always love reading a good story like that! :heart:

1 Like

I would love a summer-related contest since it’s almost summertime!

3 Likes

I’ve promised myself I wouldn’t enter any more for the time being, but I’m also really hoping for a horror theme XD
Myths and legends (sort of like a fairy tales part 2) might be interesting too (except I kind of used my idea for that in the Heroic contest.)

2 Likes

Ooh, that’d definitely be an interesting theme to have :thinking:

1 Like

It’ll probably be announced May 17th. They tend to announce contests on the same day that the last one was posted. Hopefully it’s sooner ):

1 Like

If it’s horror, I would love to join!

2 Likes

I don’t think it would be horror or thriller this far from October, since they’ve usually saved that for a Halloween contest in the past (unless they’re waiting until August to announce the contest), but I wouldn’t complain if it was one of those genres.

It would be cool to have something focusing on speculative fiction (sci-fi or fantasy) taking place in entirely made-up worlds. A worldbuilding-oriented contest, you know?

Mystery is always fun too. There was a mystery contest a few years ago, but it ended before I learned directing, so I never got to participate.

3 Likes

Ooh, I never noticed that before :thinking: but that makes sense now!

I definitely agree with you! :heart:

It woukd be super cool to have a sci-fi themed, I agree! I remember the mystery contest, that was actually one of my favorite contests :heart:

1 Like

As I’ve read on the thread of “Heroic” contest, they’re checking entries longer because of the new gem-choices requirement

1 Like

I think that they won’t make mystery or fantasy contest, because heroic is kinda related to these themes and maybe they will do something like this around Halloween as @purplezombieattack said. Maybe it’s just me, because I’m more into drama/romance kind of stuff, so I’m hoping for these themes, but mystery is cool though, ngl

2 Likes

That would make sense, I do love a good romance story though! :heart:

1 Like