What do you want for Christmas?

Hiya! Who else love Christmas :christmas_tree:
I was just wondering what you want for Christmas?

Here are some things I want:
Laptop
Clothes
Room Decor
Gift cards

6 Likes

A tablet and money. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I just bought myself a laptop so I’m kinda broke. I want a PS4 and money. :video_game:

3 Likes

I hope I get some money because I need a new phone. I dropped mine too many times…

2 Likes

Curtains with curtain rod (I got mad one day and slammed my curtain rod against my fence and my curtains I ripped…)
Olive Green Instax (Camera)
Airbrush Kit
Money
6ft Long Pillow
Exercise Board
Violet Crumbles (Chocolate Bar)
Burrito Blanket
Black And Red Flannel Blanket
Silver Trash Can
Samsung Watch
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

That chocolate sounds nice :yum:

2 Likes

happiness

3 Likes

That’s a good one :smile:

1 Like

Welllllll my parents said we’re not doing nothing and I bet they’re right but knowing my crush he’s going to buy me more rap snacks which I’ll happily eat :sweat_smile: also if my parents diddddd decide to get meh something it’ll be the game until dawn and new shoes and a gift card to amazon because I love online shopping.

1 Like

Who doesn’t love online shopping?

1 Like

Right! All in the comfort of my home

1 Like

But you can’t try on any clothes or shoes :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

True oof

You are my child :joy:

lol i want an xbox one, my xbox 360 is starting to see its day.

I also want the James Charles x Morphe palette

And merch

2 Likes

To be realistic, I would love a drawing tablet- I want to enhance my digital drawing skills but it’s no use if my finger cramps when I draw on my computer with a trackpad :persevere:
Although I do know I have so many privileges and I am so, so lucky to be in this position, and that I’m going on a holiday for Christmas- I honestly can’t wait, I appreciate the effort my parents put in, it’s just amazing and I’m so excited, honestly, so the tablet is just a wish, but I would honestly be fine without it,
I love Christmas so much- but the holidays already present, and Christmas is what I call my birthday- Christmas comes first for me- so I couldn’t ask for anything more. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yassss Sister James’s pallet is amazing

2 Likes

so people are wishing for gift there cost over 100 dollers. meanwhile the most expesive gift i want cost 20 dollers.

its a book

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is you
Youu babee

Lolll

why did i read money as monkey i was legit sitting there for 5 mins trying to figure why you want a monkey… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes