What do you want for Christmas?

All I want for Christmas is you
Youu babee

Lolll

why did i read money as monkey i was legit sitting there for 5 mins trying to figure why you want a monkey… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:joy::joy::joy:

Clothes
Being able to actually eat
and shmoney

I want my family to be healthy and happy

I just want a small lovely digital drawing tablet , such as xp-pen artist 12 pen display monitor , xp-pen company Introducing a Christmas package version , I love that , but it may cost me $250 . I am a young
poor student , can Santa Claus give me one by free .

I am a young poor student too :disappointed_relieved:

mac Book Pro and a BTS SWEATSHIRT

I want a mac book Pro too, but it’s WAY TOO EXPENSIVE :money_mouth_face:

I don’t celebrate christmas but doesn’t mean I don’t want things in general! If I could pick either red slip on vans, ORR an Ipad mini. My family doesn’t buy my sisters and I things like xbox and ps4 but I really really want an ipad mini I told my dad and he said maybe for my birthday next year. So score! :heart:

New PC

really hoping i get a book called “This is going to hurt” by Adam Kay :raised_hands:t3:

I would like an ipad mini or pro and and of those stylus pen digital artists use.
Also shoes and clothes.
(I don’t have much to ask for. :sweat_smile:)

I want shoes and clothes too! And I would love to have a digital stylus pen, using your fingers suck.

Tell me about it and makes art look messy.

I want to get the book “13 Reasons Why” by Jay Asher SO BADLY but I’m not allowed to read it :disappointed:

The book is nowhere near as disturbing and twisted as the show made it out to be, I read it when I was around 14 maybe and thoroughly enjoyed it!
But I can definitely understand why the show has made people weary about young teenagers reading the book :sweat:

More Hannukah break

I want a nice family dinner where I can meet some of my relatives and they can tell their stories about where they’ve been in the world (a lot of them live abroad) whilst we tuck in to a nice roast dinner with russian salads on the side :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That’s all I want really , it would be the perfect Christmas ever but impossible too.

I don’t know not a single relative entirely and my family isn’t really a family anymore :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

The closest I could get is atleast a nice homemade dinner to enjoy :disappointed:

I wish to get Harry Potter books and I would like to get professional pencils and markers :yellow_heart: