What do you want in a contest?

My name is Amani and @K_Artist2001 and I want to create a contest on the forums.
While trying to find a theme, we decided that we think it should be up to YOU! The Writers!

We wanted you guys to choose what to write about. Here is the form:

Just choose! The most liked wins. We will post the results in a week with a new thread telling you the rules and guidelines.

THIS WILL NOT BE BASED OFF OF READS! WE WILL READ YOUR STORIES! :slight_smile:

All this idea thanks to @Alex_af

App: separate contest shelves for popular and aspiring authors

FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM @forumcontests for updates!

2 Likes

I’ve submitted and I’d love to enter! :smile::blush:

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you!

No problem. Let me know if I can help out in any way, like judging or anything else! :wink:

1 Like

ok. We will get back to you .

Okay. :blush:

2 Likes

Be sure to spread the word! And thank you for your support!

No problem. I’ll try where I can. I don’t know where though lol, sorry. :smile:

1 Like

It’s okay!

We also have an instagram for updates and info for the contest! look for @forumcontest on instagram!

1 Like

This is a great idea. Maybe I will join a future contest.

3 Likes

I’ve submitted mine

2 Likes

Thank you! Don’t forget to follow on Instagram for updates and to spread the word about the contest! :blush:

Sure!!

The results will be posted on the 28th of April, Saturday. Please keep posted for the official theme NEXT SATURDAY.

1 Like

I like these ideas for writing contests not sponsored by Episode. It gives newer writers with less reads a chance. I am entering the new Episode writers contest, so I can’t enter this one. If you do it again, I would considering entering.

3 Likes

that’s ok. You can still vote though, this isn’t the contest, just the theme ideas contest

Oh I definitely voted.

Hey guys! The contest is up!!

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: