What do you want to be when you grow up?

I’m thinking about becoming defence attorney. But, soooooooooo much school … :tired_face:

3 Likes

SO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS TORTURE!

Considering I have a cat :joy:

1 Like

I’m allergic too… lucky me :disappointed_relieved::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I’d like to go into the medical field in some way…

I’ve wanted to be a paramedic since I was quite young but I’m still undecided in the exact medical role I’d like (:

2 Likes

Tbh idrk, i’ve always wanted to be a lawyer but ive found myself not wanting to be one anymore. I’ve been leaning towards a forensic scientist but also want to major in engineering.

2 Likes

I’m currently in law school. I graduated college with a major in government and a minor in history.

3 Likes

I wrote this earlier, but deleted it. I had to remind myself you’re never to grown up to say what you want to be when you’re older

I am studying in the medical/ nursing field currently. I am hoping to do something in cardiology

2 Likes

Well, I studying a range of subjects so I don’t have a fixed plan. But I am in a childcare class so probably something to so with that, I might try working at a nursery or something when I am older.

1 Like

Lol. Yep

That’s a lot of work.

1 Like

Finding a career can be challenging. You sometimes may choose a career blindly.

Research is out there but sometimes hard to find if you don’t know what to search for in terms of a career.

3 Likes

I would like to publish books in the future or would like to be Flight Attendant because travelling the world is my dream!!

3 Likes

Vet
Gynecologist/Obstetrician
ER Doctor or something like that
Linguistics - translator or professor (if ur a translate you can make like six figures and get get paid to travel)
Research Biologist
Virologist and Epidemiologist
Medical Scientist
Writer
Professional Ballet Dancer

5 Likes

And also Pyschiastrist or Pyschologist

2 Likes

Ooh what subject do you teach?

2 Likes

I agree, but it will “only” take me 6 years in total if everything goes smoothly. :sparkling_heart:

I’m still young and driven to do all of that, mainly for job chances, a teacher with multiple qualifications has a “back-up”.
Languages are always wanted, and studying the English language has lots of potential in other fields as well. :green_heart:

What kind of licensed educator are you actually? :thinking:

2 Likes

You are one busy lady.

1 Like

Cosmetology

1 Like

Cosmetology. Teach preventative care along with art in skin, hair, and sometimes nails.

Also have my masters in education, so I can teach at colleges that have CTE programs. That was my back up. Always good to have a back up when you travel constantly.

1 Like

Currently in a computer science program studying to become (hopefully) a computer programmer. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes