What Do YOU Want To See Episode Related YouTube Tutorials On?

Hi everyone :blob_sun:

As some of you may know, I have a YouTube Channel where I’ve been sharing editing tutorials, compilations and more recently a “Drawing/Editing School” series. But I still get a lot of comments and DM’s about super little things, for example:

• I got a comment on my channel today asking how to upload overlays to the catalogue.

So I’d like to ask anyone reading this….

Even the smallest thing you’re curious about, what do YOU want to see a thorough tutorial on?

All tutorials should be Episode related, and I’d be happy to share my knowledge in thorough videos in the realms of editing, drawing and coding. As of now I have no limits. You want to know how to add filters and text effects to your story? Sure. Not sure how to highlight your edits? Coming right up! Trying to make an overlay rotate while fading and scaling simultaneously? You got it, babe!

Sometimes people (such as myself) learn better by watching and listening, and there aren’t really as many Episode related channels or tutorials covering as broad of a range of topics, as opposed to thread tutorials on the forums or carousel posts on IG (IMO) and I really want to help with that. :relieved:

So leave all your comments below! No idea is too small, no idea is too silly! And even if they’ll be short videos, I’ll use them to supplement my “in between” weeks since I upload regularly every other Friday.

I can’t wait to hear your ideas! :blob_hearts:

Ps I’m not really sure if this is in the right category so feel to correct me if I’m wrong :heartbeat:

6 Likes

I would love to watch some videos covering advance directing! E.g: Animating overlays, the closing or opening scene of a lift door,using text animations etc.

And I love your videos on youtube​:blue_heart:Keep up with the good work​:blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I can definitely cover some of that! :heartbeat:

I’m not too sure what you mean by this though… :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I meant the elevator door😅

2 Likes

Ohhh okay hahah :joy:
I can certainly add that as well :grin:

2 Likes

You could do a tappable overlay directing video
As i am also having a few issues with them

2 Likes

Ah yes, I’ll add that! Great idea! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump :blob_sun:

How to make good a good intro and outro.

1 Like

Ooh that’s a good one😊

Bump-