What do you want to see MORE of in stories?

Hey guys, I’m sure there are plenty of things that we don’t like seeing in Episodes, but what are some things you all want to see?

4 Likes

Diversity, more LGBTQA+ representation, stories with realistic characters. :smile:

9 Likes

Real romance, and not just steamy scenes. :expressionless: Sex is not love, guys.

12 Likes

More friendship and family problems and not just always being in a relationship or having one.
Self-love and loving yourself is way more important. Not just stories about the MC include the other characters because they have important role, minor characters or anything.

8 Likes

strong friendship first before relationship, i believe that’s the best kinda love you can get :pleading_face: (and i rarely see it in stories)

9 Likes

That’s true

4 Likes

I would like to see reality
Like a real life movie because Episode is a mix Book/Movie and the choices in there must to have consequences like the choices we made in our real life. I agree to follow the plot but the choices for the MC has to be ours…
I hate only to see unicorns in relationships this is not real. So I love a bit drama as well because tell me 1 relationship without drama :smirk:
And about the other characters I would like to see what happen in their life too in a story because they a part of the story like the BFF,the mothers , even the neighbor next door all of them have a part in a story.
A example what I mean “Pearl Harbor” is a classic movie, with 3 MC’s, all the characters were effected from War.
I think if a story includes these details can make a difference.
That’s my opinion of course :joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

i agree!! and by diversity, do you mean character personalities/ethnicity or something else? :DD

2 Likes

yesss I couldn’t agree more. When the LI and MC bang within the first week, that’s not love, it’s called LUST

1 Like

Yesss true!! I believe that you can’t love someone else before you love yourself, and I totally agree with what you said about having stories about the other characters as well, just the MC and the LI can get very boring at times

1 Like

true, true!! Best friends to lovers is one of my favorites!!

1 Like

Heyy! I 100%, completely agree with everything you said. Also, what do you mean unicorns in a relationship, haha, I’m kinda dumb. And yessss, sometimes in stories or books I’m more interested in the BFF’s or mom’s story/life than the MC and the LI’s, but few authors talk about their stories :c

1 Like

normal family life. almost evry story has this charatere with a sad backstory, usally for pity points, I just want a normal happy family.

Both :nerd_face:

1 Like

My translate for Unicorns :unicorn: = Happy Princess/Barbie Love Story
I don’t believe that all the relationship must be like that
That’s how I see things :sweat_smile:
And that’s why we have “choices“ in Episode
I’m interested in everyone in a story. I mean in the end of a story I would like to know what happens to the others?
I like to have choices for the MC’s of course but I also love to know about the other Main Characters. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I agree with that with the only exception of a story who try to tell you how a passion moment can be a epic love :heart: Because that’s how life is sometimes, unpredictable :relieved:

2 Likes

One thing that I’d love to see more in episodes is character build up, and the mc getting a chance to know about each character properly. And when it comes to love interests, I’m not a fan of episodes in which the mc immediately falls in love with the LI just because of their looks, like, there’s got to be more to them than just looks :neutral_face: :pensive:

2 Likes
  • ONLY ONE LI PLEASE. Why don’t more stories do this?! :weary:
  • Diversity - less racial stereotypes (no, not all Asians have small eyes and medium-toned skin), disability representation is non-existent at the moment.
  • Good comedic writing
  • Variety for endings - I really cannot stand endings with weddings and children - there are too many of these unrealistic fairytale endings
  • Realistic characters rather than perfect LIs and perfect MCs
3 Likes

Yes it can be boring when it’s only about the MC and LL problems or just always them-- I always see stories about how people are so happy in a relationship or how there heartbroken but they never talk about self-love or how they have growth within the relationship. It’s always something sad or happy and why can’t they just be happy being single i guess that’s unrealistic in society and on episode :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

exactly!! Falling for someone’s looks is just love and I would muchhh prefer to see a slow romance over a romance within two days

1 Like