What do you want to see MORE of in stories?

OMG YES ONE LI!! I think authors do it so readers can get more variety, but to me irl, if ur in love with like three different guys, how can you choose one over the other two??
I know rightttttttt I’m Asian and my eyes are humongous and my skin is sooo pale.
Yeah, episode is kinda like a movie, I’d like to see endings that are realistic and characters that have faults and make mistakes.

1 Like

yeah true!! many people don’t need a man or a woman to make them happy. If you’re still broken from a previous relationship or you don’t love yourself, then don’t even bother trying to look for another boyfriend/girlfriend!!

1 Like

Yeah that’s true i mean if you’re broken from another relationship you don’t need to be desperate and find a man just be yourself and it’s nothing with being single you have more freedom.

Love will come when it’s at the right time but why worried about being in love with someone when you should focus on yourself as a person.

1 Like

preachhhh girllll :raised_hands:

1 Like

Real romance, where the characters actually understand each other and their relationship is not constructed from lust but real emotional connections. Sex might be important in the role, but you can’t bang for the rest of your life and make yourself comfortable, my dude. Some scenes where love interest does not seduce us in a dark closet in the second episode, uses pillow talk please.
100% agree.

4 Likes

To add to my own list:

• For stories with multiple endings, I want to see options to be single. This is a valid option and many people choose to be single. It does not, in any way, make someone a loser to be single. Also, sometimes the LI options suck and I don’t like either of them.
3 Likes

I love this concept and agree that having the option to be single in more stories would be great. I’d love to see it more in stories where romance may not be the main focus or “coming-of-age” is the main focus, so the MC can choose an LI, themselves, or even a friendship-based ending.

1 Like

Same, I love stories where romance is optional. Platonic relationships can be just as strong as romantic ones.

1 Like

Like I said in this similar thread, I’d love to see more realistic pregnancies, pregnancies between married couples who want children, couples actually choosing not to have children, and more protection mentions and usage (especially for teen characters)!