What does story views actually mean?

So my story ‘you wish’ says it has 1,055 views where I write episodes and it’s the only story published, but on my profile it says I have 1.6k views (1,600)… click the details below… can someone help me figure out what ‘story views’ means then. :sparkles:

My story views

4 Likes

I think there is some glitch or something…bcz they both is same thing… :thinking:

2 Likes

it might be to be fair,.
Earlier today i checked and it said 1.3 and i doubt it has gone up 300 without any new chapters.

2 Likes

Then episode wanna make you happy from showing you that you have more reads:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

The sotry views are the total views of all your stories. You may have publish some other story sometime that you now deleted or something like that :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I just checked now and i’m on 1.7k now…
And on the create bit i have only gone up 12 reads… uhmmm
I am confusion. aha.

1 Like

I also experienced that. I just got 1k before then it went to 1.2k after 10 minutes but actually it means it just 1020 reads … Don’t be confused, just check your fanmail and you will see how many reads you have in the right top.

2 Likes

Ohhh makes sense now… thank you!!

1 Like

I witnessed that too, I had 1.9K on my profile but actually on the portal only 1090.
When I hit 1100, it was set back to 1.1K on the profile

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a feature request. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like