What does support do?

At the end of some community Episode stories, there’s an option to support the writer or not support them. What does this do? I’ve never understood it lmao

1 Like

I think it gives them gems? If that’s the case I wish they would make it more clear because I’m sure that might piss some people off when they click on support without knowing.

1 Like

I thought that too, but when I’ve checked my gems after doing it they were the same?

well you can see if it is a gem choice. if you can’t see the gems it won’t cost you anything. some people cant see gem choices on user stories

2 Likes

Usually they are gold and your gems pop up right? I just remember reading a story where they asked for support too and then I saw somewhere that it takes away a gem but I didn’t really check my gems because I didn’t care since I don’t read stories with gem choices anyways.

2 Likes

It helps people get in the writer’s payment quicker. But, recently episode took away the option to see how many gem choices have been selected in your stories. So, now I’m not sure what it means anymore, lol. But, if you can’t see gem choices, then you don’t lose gems even if you click on ‘support me’

2 Likes

Ohh okay, that makes sense. Thank you!

No, not actually gems. It’ll just count as a gem choice selected. Don’t put a space between the brackets. It will either charge people 10 or 15 gems. (Those who can see them)

Narration
Would you like to support me?

< GEMS > “Yes.” {
}
“No.” {
}

2 Likes