What Does This Error Mean?

general
mustread

I need help, I’m trying to preview my story but this error keeps showing up, please help me, or at least tell me what it means…PLEASE I’M DESPERATE

Moved to Directing Help & Tips. Feel free to review this tutorial, it has a lot of info about where to organize posts on the forums :slight_smile:

Well, I’m sorry I didn’t put it in the right spot. Like I’m frustrated and just want to know how to fix it

No problem! I put it in this section because it’s the best place to find the help you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Thank you. :smiley: But, do you happen know how to fix it?

I’m afraid I don’t :confused: But I’m sure another user will jump in and help you out!

Can you show us your full script ?

I can show you at what point in the script that it started doing that at…

It said that error when I added the mc walking part. Oh and I just took out the “in 2” if that matters. but it still does not work ans it still shows the same error

You should remove zone 2 from the line.Hope it removes the error. @MC walks to spot in 2 AND MC does it while walk_exhausted.

Thank you for trying to help me. But sadly it didn’t work. But I still appreciate your efforts for trying to help me :heartpulse:

Change your browser to Google Chrome as it’s recommended for using Web Preview.

1. I don’t have google chrome
  2. It is not my computer, so I can not just download a new app on it
    But thanks for your help :heartpulse:

I would highly recommend downloading it as it is the best browser to use when on this website.

Well it’s not my computer, so I can’t

that’s unfortunate :disappointed_relieved:, I was having the same random problems (even though my script was correct) but moving to chrome definitely showed an improvement. Maybe ask the owner of the computer if you can because that might be the issue. :hibiscus:

Alright, Thank you. I will try asking her if I can download chrome. Fingers crossed that she will say yes… :crossed_fingers: