What does this error message mean, is it a glitch or is it something I'm doing wrong?

“Cannot resume from a story node that is not found”

Thanks in advance x

3 Likes

It’s happening to everyone. Maybe this is because of new update.

2 Likes

It’s really annoying haha x

3 Likes

Exactly. I’ve to refresh my page everytime because of this. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Same, it wastes so much time x :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I just saw your DP ITS REALLY SCARY AND ITS 3AM DAFUQ :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

It’s a Halloween filter from last year, on Snapchat :joy::rofl:
It’s 10.30 pm here in the UK

1 Like

I had same problem and after I submitted an help ticket to the support team, they suggested to do some things and now its working great.
Clear your history, your cache and disable your bookmarks. Log out, close your device then log in again and error will disappear .
I had also problems with some text effect. I couldn’t see them neither in computer preview, neither in app preview. Now I can see them in app.

2 Likes

Ohh :see_no_evil: it’s 3:09 am in India

1 Like

I’m a night owl too! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try that. x

1 Like

I’m glad that I’m not the only night bird from around here. At me it’s 12.40 am :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I sleep in the morning and stays up late at night. :joy::joy:

I don’t know in which country time I’m living. :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You probably wake up early in other time zones haha

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

well, IM SICK AND TIRED of refreshing my page because of it. Everything worked great before this update :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I love Episode but I’m so disappointed right now!

same, I just CBA to work on my story now… I’m going to send a support ticket now… :weary:

2 Likes