What does this mean? 500 internal server error

I am trying to sign into my episode account so I can continue my story on my computer but it keeps saying “500 internal server Error ” I’ve tried restarting this website, turned my computer off and on, I even restarted my computer, what can I do to fix this?

1 Like

I believe you get that when you have wrote something that is banned or either you broke one of the rules or guidelines.
@Winteronepisode or @Dara.Amarie can you clarify this?

No, that’s not the case. It’s something with their internet or browser. They’d get an email and a violations banner on their story, it’d load even if they violated a guideline.

1 Like

Phew, i’m glad to hear that i’m not banned. Do you have a general idea how long it will last or how i can get in?

What browser are you using? Here’s what the internet says about your error (I’ve encountered the error before. I believe I cleared my cache and then it either worked, or I just waited it out):

1 Like

I think im going to wait it out, thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hey! I’m getting the same error message, has yours gone yet?

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Nope it still is not letting me even after two days!

1 Like

Same, I’ve emailed and they just aren’t helping :frowning:

1 Like

I just emailed them now :frowning: let me know if you can get in!

1 Like

Still not working for me and I cleared my cache, restarted my laptop etc, did everything I was told. I think it’s an issue they need to sort, they weren’t very helpful when I emailed in all honesty :neutral_face:

1 Like

I have done the exact same. I hope this gets sorted out soon, its a big set back that many writers don’t need. I also filed a support ticket, but your right i think its for sure something wrong on their part

1 Like

They just keep sending me stuff telling me to reclose browsers and to clear extensions etc. None of this is working :sleepy: I hope they realise its a bug they need to look into, I really need to get episodes out

They are doing the same to me, I don’t know what to do anymore

1 Like

I don’t know :confused: I’ve tried everything

This is happening for me too, I’ve had it for 3 days now. Has it worked for you yet?

Not for me yet, this is day 4 :((

Hey y’all! I forwarded this to the team to investigate! For all those having the issue, please make sure to file a support ticket as it helps us track the issue.

Additionally, are those having an issue trying to log in via Apple ID, or is it happening with all types of logins?

1 Like

It’s just happening to Apple ID users

1 Like