WHAT DOES THIS SAY! I need help!

Hi, so I found this amazing piece of art but I don’t know who the artist is. What I really want to figure out is what it says on the back of her neck, and what language it’s in.

8 Likes

bumpppp !!!

2 Likes

bump cuz now I wanna know

1 Like

Appears to be Mandarin for Wisdom. Could be wrong, but it’s definitely Mandarin.

2 Likes

I thought of that but it just doesn’t look the same to me. And i’m scared cause if it says something really stupid then i’m going to be so embarrassed :woman_facepalming:

ive gone on a man-hunt trying to find the meaning of it, so far nothing. im even asking my classmates rn if anyone knows what it is

1 Like

AWWW… thank you :blob_hearts: :chef: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I’VE RETURNED!! It means happiness, good fortune, blessing.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That is the character for fortune or luck. It is pronounced Fu in Mandarin and is part of the good luck trinity. You will often see these three symbols together.
Fu, Lu and Shou (luck, prosperity and long life)

In Cantonese, they’d be written as Fuk, Luk, Sau (pronounced more like fook and look)

Please let me know if you find the artist.

6 Likes

Ooo I came in perfect timing

3 Likes

Thank you :chef: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

OK, so i did a google search on the image and it kept taking me to tumblr. I’m pretty sure the artists is grimmforest but I think they deleted the artwork.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.