What does your custom character look like?

Is it just me who will read a story and be like oo customisable characters I can make them look however I want. But then create the exact same character with the exact same name as the last 5 stories I read? The same with love interests!
So my question is, what does your main character look like in a typical story? Here’s mine:

7 Likes

I normally do mine similar to look like me but with a different hairstyle or hair colour to change it up however recently I’ve just been leaving them as the author makes them unless I really dislike a feature (:

2 Likes

I change up the MC from time to time but the LI is basically the same every time. I used to have them look like the girl and guy version of each other (Not on purpose) but people pointed out that they look like siblings so I tried to avoid making them look like that. :skull: That is just messed up. I will see if I can find a SS.

Summary

4 Likes

I usually leave most of the features to how the author portrays them so I can have the full experience and envision the story exactly how the author intended it to be.
Although there are some features I will absolutely not have on my characters so if I see those I change them but I never change anything major.

2 Likes

My MC nearly always looks exactly like this except for changes in hairstyle:

Me

My LI varies, but often looks something like this:

LI

1 Like

I pretty much have MCs and LIs looking like this for every CC story I read (with MC getting my deets and the LI having alternating deets):

Me/MC

LI(s)

2 Likes

I mostly just use the same characters

MC

LI

Vice versa if there is a male MC

1 Like

I’m a male user, so whenever I play stories with a female mc only, I always make her look different. If I’m able to play as a male, I make him look like myself:

And I always go with male love interests, and they usually all look more or less the same :joy:
Here’s my main mans:

3 Likes

I used to do that too! They looked like twins for around 3 months of reading episode stories😩

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: