What does your future look like?

okay girl sure thing xx

I wanna say what I want to be in the future but I feel like it’s stupid sksksks

What is it. If its what u wanna do then its not stupid

Although it’s not really a job you can do forever but you can do it for a living - I want to be a YouTuber.

Awesome n.n
Youtubers look like they enjoy what they do and they make pretty decent money(idk the exact revenue) still i think its a cool thing to do.
What kind of channel would u do

Like just a funny simple one that talks in front of a camera about interestings I don’t think I would be a beauty guru :sweat_smile:.

Like a vlogger?
U could tell stories tht happened to u about ur life(im sure ppl would find them intresting) or just stuff that bothers u idk. Just throwing out suggestions ha…
Whatever u choose im sure ull do well. I wish u luck

1 Like

Thank you, I wish you good luck in your future too!

1 Like

Ha thanks.
Though i dont see much of one.

1 Like

This thread is equal parts relaxing and anxiety-inducing because the future is terrifying but I have the highest hopes… yikes!! I’ll be starting college in the fall, studying history and international relations on a pre-law track. My absolute dream job would be a foreign service officer, but I would get sooo homesick so maybe an ACLU lawyer? I would also love to get published one day.

1 Like

I’m still in high school but I want to be a teacher author or artist, don’t know which!

1 Like