What does your numerology says about you? (Results below poll, just for fun)

First of all, what’s numerology?
Let me give you an example:
Your birthdate is 5. (A birthdate can be 1 to 31, which you already know)
So your numerology is 0+5
= 5
Another example:
Your birthdate is 29
So your numerology is 2+9
= 11
= 1+1
=2.
(Numerology cannot be 10)

Your numerology…
  • 1 (If born on 1,10,19 or 28 of any month)
  • 2 (If born on 2, 11, 20, 29 of any month)
  • 3 (If born on 3, 12, 21 or 30 of any month)
  • 4 (If born on 4, 13, or 22 of any month)
  • 5 (If born on 5, 14, 23 of any month)
  • 6 (If born on 6, 15 or 24 of any month)
  • 7 (If born on 7,16 or 25 of any month)
  • 8 (If born on 8, 17 or 26 of any month)
  • 9 (If born on 9, 18 or 27 of any month)

0 voters

Numerology1️⃣ - Enterprising, Leader, Determined, Dynamic, Straightforward, Direct, Brutally honest, Competitive, Impulsive, Impatient, Independent, Confident, Self-sufficient, Helper etc.

Numerology2️⃣ - Caring, Sensitive, Calm, Emotional, Intuitive, Diplomatic, Peacemaker, Dependable, Sacrifices a lot, Curious etc.

Numerology3️⃣ - Extremely Creative, Speaker, Flexible, Adaptable, Idealistic, Easily bored, Adventurous, Charming, Communicative, Pride, Frivolous etc.

Numerology4️⃣ - Organized, Methodical, Stable, Constructive, Perfectionist, Curious, Determined, Manager, Leader, Analytical, Intolerant, Generous etc.

Numerology5️⃣ - Talkative, Peaceful, Romantic, Caring, Independent, Intelligent, Idealistic, Enthusiastic, Motivater, Contagious, Optimistic etc.

Numerology6️⃣ - Charismatic, Pacifist, Harmonious, Caring, Devoted, Charming, Diplomatic, Overtruster, Sensual, Loving, Magnetic etc.

Numerology7️⃣ - Deep, Mysterious, Thinker, Independent, Isolated, loves being alone but social and warm with strangers, Studios, Obedient, Knowledgeable, Genuine etc.

Numerology8️⃣ - Logical, Enterprising, Dominant, Achiever, Hardworking sometimes Lazy, Ambivert, Ambitious, Greedy, Visionary, Loves luxury and money etc.

Numerology9️⃣ - Compassionate, Mystery, Saint/Evil (Depends how they are treated), Argumentative, Angry, Warrior, Overtruster, Generous etc.

( Mine is 5. Comment down below which one is yours and if it’s true or not. Check out my other fun links.)
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/what-does-you-zodiac-sign-says-about-your-personality-and-compatibility-results-below-poll-just-for-fun/497214/15

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/what-does-the-first-letter-of-your-name-says-about-your-personality-results-below-poll-just-for-fun/497993/10

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/what-does-your-favorite-color-says-about-your-personality-results-below-the-poll-just-for-fun/497040/15

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/what-does-your-eye-color-says-about-your-personality-results-below-the-poll-just-for-fun/497502/3

3 Likes

please make more of these polls

1 Like

By polls, do you mean more of this fun links? If so there are a few below the polls. At the bottom of the posts.

1 Like

Mine is two and not true. :joy: I mean maybe some of it is but not all of it.

1 Like

There are a lot of types. Which one didn’t match?

Would definitely not describe me and some of them could be true just depends who you ask. :joy:

1 Like

And another thing that is if you were born on 11th of any month. That would make sense, cause 11 is a master number.

I am but what does that mean. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Its a bit different. But, Don’t worry. The results are just right. But, since your are a 2, and your birthdate is 11. It should be a bit different.

1 Like

Yes. I took all of the other polls

1 Like

Its means someone who has a master number, there are 3 master numbers, One of them are 11. Which is u.:heart: Master numbers gives you a strong energy in your heart maybe not heart but inside.
So it means that: Number 2 personality(except the wrong ones) + higly intuitive, Curious, Ambitious etc.

How was it?

1 Like

It was good! I enjoyed them

1 Like

Please vote, so that I can understand which one are u.:blush:

1 Like

OMG almost all of em r true!

1 Like

Mine is 8. I was born on June 8.

1 Like