What Dresses Go Well With The Skin Tone: Rose 04 (Serious Question)

Okay, so… I have this character (temporary outfit):

Who’s a girly-girl in contrast to her BFF (The MC) who’s a tomboy. Anyways, I need to know what dresses would work/look best with her skin tone. Please give your suggestions!

2 Likes

I would suggest dresses with black, white, red, and dark blue. WHATEVER YOU DO! DON’T GIVE HER A PINK DRESS! It clashes terribly with her skin tone!
An example!

I think it clashes with her, but some shades work well with her.
Dark dresses always go well with them so I suggest that, although white is good too.
Another example!

Try to avoid rose gold colors because it blends with her skin tone! Even regular gold sometimes! Like for example the necklace in the picture above, the color is almost the same as her skin tone.
High waisted trousers, and jeans always slay on them!
If you need to know anything else please feel free to ask!

2 Likes

Originally I was gonna use this:

But…

I’m not sure if it blends or not

2 Likes

I know!!! Yellow, gold, rose gold, orange, pink and stuff like that always clash with their skin tone! Even if you want to use red it has to be VERY dark red!
Example!

As you can see, the red is dark enough not to clash but the gold accessories still do a bit!

2 Likes

And while this doesn’t blend, it seems like something a little kid would wear more than something a teenager would.

2 Likes

I agree! :rofl:

2 Likes

Want me to help you a bit?

2 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

Sure thing! How many outfits do you want me to make? And do you want them all dresses?

2 Likes

Maybe 4-5 for now (I might need help later on as it’s for a new story) and no they don’t. They just all need to be suited for a girly-girl.

2 Likes

Sure thing!
And check this boutique out!

It’s my friend’s and I work there with her

2 Likes

LABDJKSKS your such a clown :sob:

1 Like

Oki! I’ll make sure to check it out next time I need help with an outfit- Actually now in advance because even though not much will blend with my MC (for the same story)'s skin, I’ll need help for the first couple outfits for her because I’m used to making girly-girl MC outfits. I’m not even confident in the default outfit I have her which I kept adjusting for almost an hour. LOL

2 Likes

Don’t worry! I’m working on your outfits now!

2 Likes

I love you too bestie!

2 Likes

oh wait what’s happening

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just read the comments girl!

1 Like

Girl I’m done with your outfits!
I made you six! 2 dresses, 2 trousers, 1 skirt, and 1 short!

Outfits

Tell me if you want me to change something!
I’ll also be taking requests from that same styling boutique if Raven’s not around.

1 Like

Why do you need a cute casual dress outfit for her for her default outfit

1 Like

How’s this look in your opinion??

1 Like