What embarrassing moment from your childhood do you still think about?

Every couple of weeks my brain likes to remind me that when I was in middle school, the guy that I had the biggest crush on at the time asked to be my boyfriend in the middle of class, but I couldnt hear what he said and just nervously laughed and said no… he was super weird after that to me and one of his friends told me what happened and I was like NOOOOOOOOO. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

stop i have a similar story, i remember in primary school, i was 11, a guy was about to ask me out, and i hated him, so i ran away from him, like literally ran and he just ran after me, for like 20 minutes he just followed me around until i just let it happen. it was so embarrassing because everyone saw this and were like little invested 11 year olds. what makes it even worse is i said no and he just decided i said yes and told everyone we were dating lmaooo

2 Likes

I accidently farted while attempting to do a pull-up for some like dumb monthly exercise test in 2nd grade :grinning: everyone heard and started laughing (even the gym teachers) WE WERE IN A BIG GYM AND IT ECHOED. I was a little shit back then so I had the audacity to try and blame someone else. LMAO.

4 Likes

Oh lort, I hope he doesnt try to pick women up like that now haha

1 Like

Youre smarter than me…

I would’ve blamed the rope.

2 Likes

we can hope so lol

Omg :sob::joy: I’ve done something like that too! There was one time I was on the bus and my stomach was not feeling good, and I let out the worst fart around everyone else :skull::sob:
So you’re def not alone there!

1 Like

Youre smarter than me… I would’ve blamed the rope.

PLS LMAO NOT THE ROPE :sob:

2 Likes

:joy: I remember my 1st text msg I ever send to someone!
it was “U r mental” to my aunt :joy: after 1 hour she came to our house and asked my mom if she msged that text to her bcz that was her mobile :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

there was a point in my life where le mom didn’t buy me deodorant so there were days I just reaked between ages 10-12. still cringe lol

2 Likes

Aww that stinks (literally :rofl:) but hopefully no one remembers anymore!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.