What episode characters are y’all working on

How do it feel too write stories on episode and find the right characters how do y’all do that? Does it take time too be a good writer :writing_hand: And how do y’all make the art really good and the background

2 Likes

It’s very intimidating at first, especially learning to code. It took me a few months (because I’m old and slow), but once I got the hang of the basics I was golden. I have 3 stories out there now and I still feel like I’m learning as I go, but it’s worth it to give it a try.

As far as creating characters, I feel like they all have pieces of me or were influenced by dear friends I have in real life. It helped me to take time to get to know them (personality, hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc.) then go from there.

I’m not an artist or editor by any means so I can’t help you there, but there’s lots of talented people in the community who are willing to help you shape your vision.

All in all if you have an idea just go for it, but also take your time and make sure you’re writing something you love instead of thinking about what will trend. Hope that helps :blush:

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

First off, about that character, when you plan of doing it, you will think it’s easy. But when you actually start coding, you will realise how much of a overwhelming thing it is! That’s my experience
That’s why I use tutorials from YT. I suggest Joseph Evans’ tutorials 'cause it helped me become better in an effective way!
You can go look for different art shops in the Forum’s itself for getting an ArtScene done for you.
I suggest you ask for your art here:
:ocean: Ocean :ocean: Art shop! (Free and Fast!)

Jelly’s Art Shop :slightly_smiling_face::heartpulse:(Open) + Free

The Chamber Art Shop (OPEN) [Free] (Covers, Art scenes, Splashes, Drawn Art AND MUCH MORE)

4 Likes

tysm for recommending!

1 Like

Thx for recommending me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.