What Episode stories are you 'obsessed' with?

Hey Episodians!
I’m just wondering; Are there any Episode stories you are kind of obsessed with?

3 Likes

one of the girls by amber rose

12 Likes

Same :eyes:

10 Likes

Blood Water Blue, best story on Episode. This is a lot coming from me, because I don’t really like Episode stories nor can I complete one episode. But this story feels like a movie, mature dialogue, I’m in love. Only 3 chapters, worth the while :ok_hand: So good I’m reading it again

5 Likes

I actually have both of those on My Favorites list, but haven’t started them yet. I’m excited to give them a read now!

I wouldn’t say that I was ‘obsessed’ with this story, but it definitely had a lasting impact on me (in a good way) for awhile. It’s called Telvoikai. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thick as Thieves from @/Spiegel.TheMirror
Dirty Rotten Cheerleaders from @/LillyR :eyes: :hocho:

8 Likes

@Nessya
image !

I’m also obsessed with One of the Girls :grin:

6 Likes

Legally Clueless is the best romcom I’ve read in YEARS on Episode. Chapter 1 needs a bit of work but the humor and advanced directing is already apparent from there.

2 Likes

Cursed Evil Love by sophookles. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to know everyone is in love with One of the Girls like me :joy:

Besides that though I’m really liking One Big Happy by LG

5 Likes

The Bunny Boiler by JasminDee;
L.O.S.T. by Mary D Sava;
Trapped by Alusza;
K&T: Lexington by Melanie O.

1 Like

Speak by J. Miley (I’ve read the Ink version 3 times) Limelight version is better than Ink (so far) and
CANNOT wait for the sequel coming out this month.

3 Likes

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Bite My Tongue by: Alphan
The Lovely One by: Naemi

Highly recommend these two!

1 Like

The sequels coming out this month?! Yay! Fun fact; I actually used to have the same ‘disorder’ as the main girl (was her name Elizabeth?). It’s called Selective Mutism. I haven’t read all of it and not in a while but I’m still excited.

2 Likes

Oh Yes!

:wink:

I think I’ll try these.

And I’ll try check out everyone else recommendation probably as well. I don’t want to have like 10 favourites though (but maybe that’s normal).

1 Like

Why don’t you want me by @MargoVincent

1 Like

The trophy wife :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

From Instagram

2 Likes

Bump!!