What format is better for my story?

I’m making a story called The Roses, which is about supernatural forces. The problem I’m having with it is that I suddenly can’t decide what story format is should be in.

Hence, I’m showing the styles of all three playable protagonists.*
(Classic will not be the playable style at all, but they still existed at that point, and I want to show how they appeared in that state)

Which one would be better for the story’s general theme of vampires, werewolves, witches, reapers, and whatnot? And more importantly, which theme could garner more attention?

*Their names and appearances:
Eve Russo (First) = Blonde-haired, sarcastic and apathetic, but is hiding something about her looks.
Isabel P.R. (Second) = Black-haired, uses her looks for nefarious (but appropriate) purposes.
Cassidy Solitare (Third) = Brown-haired, timid and shy, knows something is not right.

I prefer INK, just because of their animations and it’s what I’m comfortable with.
But LL is the newest and most frequently updated style.
It has really cute outfits and such, so LL or INK would be my recommendations

You can do all 3 in 1 story

But if you want more options for animations etc, it is LL. But for more comfort sake, use ink. Classic is limited in options. But I like the hairstyle for the classic girl here. :slight_smile:

Ink!

1 Like

I think classic or LL

Ink :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ink!

1 Like

Limelight would be good, but they don’t have a TON of stuff fit for your story, so I’d say Ink to avoid trouble.

Whichever style YOU enjoy

1 Like