What games are you into

I loved game cube! I cant lie, sims 4 gets boring after a while. Sims 3 on the other hand…

My Gamecube obsessions!

250px-Mario_Power_Tennis_box
gc_metroid_prime_p_9g44vv
Supermariostrikersbox

Fortnite
Dead by Daylight
Life Is Strange
Episode
GTA V
Any CoD Black Ops games
CS:GO
PubG
Battlegrounds
Overwatch

And a bunch more but cant remember lmao

Anything Rockstar
Gta5 is so awesome :joy:

lol yep, and funny. All i do, is just do easy missions, then drive while listening to the music! XD

:joy: I love taxi missions :joy::joy:

lol!!!

Well… ( Every one of these games are bought !!! ) (PC only )

Arma 3
Battlefield ( 2/3/4/1/V )
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
GTA ( Grand Theft Auto - IV,V )
Killing Floor ( 1 and 2 )
Garry’s Mod
Afterfall Insanity
Sniper Elite V2
CSGO ( Counter Strike Global Offensive )
PUBG ( Playersunknown Battlegrounds)
Grid
Moto Racer 4
Payday2
SE ( Serious Sam - 3 BFE)
L4D2 ( Left 4 dead 2 )
Telltale’s franchise ( Batman S1 and S2 and The Wolf Among us)
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Metro 2033
All Amnesia Games
Outlast ( Speedruns , Whistleblower DLC )
DiRT ( ShowDown , 3 )
WreckFest
For Honor
Watch Dogs
The Forest
F1 2015
Insurgency
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
All Batman Games
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Doom
(Hidden name) (2010)
Max Payne ( all of em)
Company of Heroes 2 ( since its release)

and many many more !

Until Dawn
The sims 2,3 and 4
ROBLOX (at times)
Friday the 13th
Mortal combat
GTA (grand theft auto)
Fortnite (hardly)
Yandre simulator

Persona 3,4, & 5.
Persona Q
Harvest Moon
Rune Factor 3 & 4
Fire Emblem Awakening
Norn9
Code: Realize 1 & sequel
Hakuoki
PSO- Phantasy Star Online
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland
Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist Of Dusk
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
Zelda link between worlds
Dragon quest 8

I know I played more, but I can’t remember ^^;

Call of Duty (my dad loves Modern Warfare 3 especially, he plays team death match a lot during the nights) :laughing:

Dragon Age (OMG, this game is so addicting.) :dragon: BTW BioWare’s an awesome video game company ^^

And I love Fable, it was (still is) an amazing game :heart_eyes_cat:

I enjoyed the Fifa 07 demo until my bro deleted it to make room for other games without asking me…now it’s not even available to re-download on our console…grr… :angry: Oh well sigh :woman_shrugging:

Honestly, I play a lot of games whether it’s on my PC or XBOX 360; there’s so many wonderful ones :sunglasses:

Also Sims 4 PC

I go on ROBLOX a lot , but I always end up getting into arguments with kids possibly younger than me , just about spelling!

It’s usually me correcting their sentence , then they start accusing me for bullying ! Then I’m like

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU CANT SPELL, GOOGLE IT IF YOU HAVE TOO! AND WHILST YOU’RE ON THERE, PERHAPS GOOGLE THE DEFINITION OF BULLYING TOO!"

Well, my first computer was a Commodore 64 and my first and besides a PS 2 only console an Atari 2600. :grin:
You know Zak McCracken and the alien mindbenders? I loved adventures: Monkey Island, Indiana Jones and Leisure Suit Larry. :sweat_smile:
Last games I played, but not finished, were Sims 3 and The Witcher 1. Also have The Witcher 2 and Skyrim, but they are in Turkey, as is my PC, lacked time and energy to play them, later they were lost in one of the boxes when I moved out of my Appartment. Hope to get everything to Germany soon, but with my fatigue things might stay in their boxes still even then. :confounded:

Flooding my mind with memories. My cousin had all the retro consoles and we would stay over there house all the time and play video games all day and night until we were yelled at to go outside.

Yea, I don’t play sims 4 as often as I played sims 3. I think Sims 3 was the best one. I miss cars and traveling in a place without a freaking loading screen. I just miss everything :sob: If they could combine Sims 3 with Sims 4 graphics and tech, I’d be a happy girl!

Bumpy maybe? :video_game::joystick::sunglasses:

Did you guys see the release trailer for mortal kombat 11? Its amazing!!!

@lanafrazer_episode @Jeremy @TheCreepyNun

Omg!!!

Yes!!! Watch it!!