What Genre Do You Enjoy The Most? (For Fun!)

I’m aware that there are more than 5genres, but out of the ones listed, what do you read/enjoy the most?
I’m pretty bored right now, and a bit curious, so drop your votes! :cherry_blossom: :cowboy_hat_face:

• Romance
  • Horror
  • Mystery
  • Comedy
  • Action

0 voters

Feel free to pick more than one!!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

I love a hint of romance in all genres, as long as it doesn’t overtake he genre it was originally supposed to be. I love a mixture of mystery, comedy. and romance. :slight_smile:
What about you?

2 Likes

Horror and romance are my thing.
Although, my heart always leads me to romantic stories, so I’d have to say romance is my all time fav!!

1 Like

I struggle at writing romance, honestly. I really want to be able to recreate the magic authors have given me. It honestly makes me cringe when I write it myself, and I get embarrassed. :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

I really felt that. I’m writing romance right now actually, mixed with some crime :wink: My older stories from when I was younger are the best stories to read when you wanna cringe. It’s really bad LOL

1 Like

My go-to’s are always romance or fantasy (:

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve never read a full on fantasy story.
Are they good?

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: I feel that! I’ve had a few failed attempts. I just hope the story I’m working on right now that’s mainly drama (with some action, comedy, and mystery) won’t be a failed attempt, too. I added a love interest and romance, sooo…I’m working on it! I really do want to improve.

1 Like

Some really are! They really whisk you away into another world, and it’s really cool! A really popular fantasy story I recommend is Dragon Bride. And Craving For More is a great story about werewolves and vampires with lots of romance.

1 Like

Omggg! That’s like all in 1 haha, but definitely hmu when you publish it! Seems like my style

1 Like

Ahhhh, my favorites vamp + romance stories are Bite My Tongue and Eat Me Up. Winston and Gabriel are my bbys hehe

I’m a sucker for a good vampire story (i.e. Eat Me Up or Bite My Tongue)

1 Like

Yessss! Those are such good stories

Thank you! I hope you’ll like it. I’m actually pre writing it, so I won’t publish it until it’s completely done. And that’ll take a while. Do you have any published stories? If so, I’d love to read them!

1 Like

I have 2 ink stories published, but they’re both my old ones. Lots of people actually enjoyed one of them though… The only thing I have to say is that The Babysitting Job (one of my published stories) is very unrealistic and childish. Since I’ve lowkey always loved the plot, I’ll be revamping it a bit once I rewrite it, but other than that, both of my stories suck rn.

1 Like

TBJ is the one people seemed to like lol

Okay, cool. Ooh! Revamping sounds awesome. Good luck with that! And I’ll go check that story out. I’m sure it’s still good, even if it needs improvement. You are your own worst critic after all.

1 Like

Fantasy

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out haha, just don’t waste your passes on my other story… it’s not even attention grabbing.
Let me know what you think, though!

1 Like