What genre of story would you like to see more of?

Horror or comedy!!

1 Like

fantasy with romance :joy::joy: iā€™m making a story about that kind of genre so i hole more people will like it! i can also make it a little bit horor but i donā€™t know yet!

Comedy with a little romance those are my favorites

Iā€™d absolutely love to see some more sci-fi- as in sci-fi stories that take place on different worlds with different alien species. Space exploration. I know weā€™re limited by what we have for assets and clothing but, eugh! I just need more sci-fi in my life. Also more high fantasy with less princess and royalty stories that are stuck firmly in a castle, and more out in new worlds exploring.

2 Likes

There was a heroes and villains contest a bit over a year ago where they released a bunch of stuff that would work GREAT for scifi. I planned out my own little scifi story but I donā€™t have the skill for it yet. I got all excited, though, because I thought that meant weā€™d be seeing a lot more scifi - but nope! I think Iā€™ve seen a total of like, one and a half scifi Episodes (one is scifi-ish, but not traditionally scifi). More scifi would be awesome.

1 Like

Haha! I actually entered the H&V contest with a sci-fi entry, but it was a western sci-fi. And I think itā€™s great assets, but some of it isnā€™t really the sci-fi stuff Iā€™m looking for. Iā€™d love for some more futuristic looking clothes. That are asymmetrical, metallic, and just unique. Iā€™d love more skin tones and maybe some differently shaped ears or face shapes or eyes. I just feel like they could do s much more. And maybe have more than one or two sci-fi/fantasy clothing updates a year.

Yeah, we could definitely use more scifi stuff. Fantasy has had a lot more updates lately, and donā€™t get me wrong they could use more for sure, but thereā€™s nothing really scifi specific I can think of off the top of my head thats easily available. I had to get my backgrounds elsewhere.

Have you posted in the request section for those things? Iā€™d like to put my support behind them. Asymmetric and metallic clothing would be great. Inhuman-shaped eyes. Iā€™ve been wishing for yellow skin lately. Backgrounds, sounds, avant-garde hairstyles. That would be awesome.

And hey, if youā€™re up for it, shoot me a link to your story. Iā€™d be all over a scifi western!

1 Like

Yes! More backgrounds would be AMAZING. Iā€™ve been thankful to find some created ones from people that I follow Instagram. (Have you seen Natalie Skyā€™s backgrounds or Amepisode? They both have some great backgrounds. Amanda has fantastic fantasy and Natalie has spectacular sci-fi ones). However, if Episode would come out with more of their own, Iā€™d be super thankful as well.

Iā€™ve thought about it, but Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™ve already been asked for in the thread. Iā€™ll have to comb through and see! Thereā€™s so many requests for amazing things that I would love to see, not gonna lie. lol

Here it is. Lol I get really shy about self promotion so donā€™t mind me.

Summary

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6458956554436608

1 Like

Hhmmā€¦ I have a Idea now!

What if I made a story on a alternate unviverse or some ting like that?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.