What genre would you like to see more of?

What genre of stories would you like to see more of??
Personally I would love to see more new horror and fantasy stories. That don’t include the mc finding their werewolf mate for Fantasy lol

4 Likes

Great comedy stories! Comedy is so rare and mostly related to stealing cupcakes, pizza, falling out of your bed, being late and uh…romance jokes. I would prefer if it is something unrelated to that.

5 Likes

More action :heart:

5 Likes

I really, really loved all of the H&V contest winners stories. Especially Villainous Heroes.

1 Like

I agree! It would be great to see more comedy stories!

5 Likes

I would like to see more genres such as mystery, thriller, horror and comedy.

2 Likes

I love horror stories that really do scare the reader :sunglasses:

2 Likes

action, comedy and horror.

1 Like

Definitely comedy, you know that’s actually funny

1 Like

Mystery, comedy and some non cliche romance would be nice…

1 Like

More fantasy!
The Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings kind that immerses you into a universe that feels nothing like your own. I prefer stories like The Ruby Tiara and The Dragon Bride because they put you into another world. I want to learn about another world and its creatures, social systems, how it works.

Most of the fantasy section is saturated with vampire and werewolf stories that take place in the real world, and they seem more like gang stories just with gangs of vampires and werewolves to me. Not a fan.

3 Likes

I’m a huge nut for Fantasy and Science Fiction stories!

4 Likes

I’d love to see more fantasy stories

2 Likes

Horror and fantasy there is to much romance

2 Likes

I am going to write a fantasy story btw!

1 Like

More Adventure would be nice :grin:

1 Like

I would love to see more comedies where the characters use clever word play and funny situations that don’t rely on props or gimmicks.

3 Likes

Fantasy is my absolute favourite, I’m writing one too! Please tell me when you publish, I’d love to give it a read :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I will pm you then! Is your story published or not because I want to read it!

1 Like

Action … ACTION not the romantic action - the real ACTIOn

Wheres FBI ? Wheres CIA ? Do i have to teach you ?

3 Likes