What Happened? Episode Interactive Is Broken?

Episode just uploaded a new post on their instagram about the January editor’s picks. Usually, I check for new posts so I can tell if there will be new CC options. However, when I went to Episode Interactive to continue my story, my story showed up as blank. The menu says “Create a new story”, so I tried that. No dice. The new story won’t even open up. I tried reloading the page many times, but it doesn’t work. My screen that usually has options for customization is completely blank. Please help!

3 Likes

Log off the writers portal the log back on again. If that doesn’t work, delete the tab and open in a new tab. Disconnect then reconnect to your wifi.

1 Like

It didn’t work. I can’t click on my profile for Writers Portal. I logged out of forums and signed back in, no dice again. I’m stumped. I tried the tab thing multiple times and same with the wifi. Thanks for the advice, though. I appreciate your effort.

1 Like

Submit a ticket,
@Sydney_H and @Nick can probably help you with more ideas. :heart:

Try using chrome if you’re not already using it

Hmmm interesting. Things to check:

• Are you using Google Chrome?
  • Are you logged into the correct email account on the portal?

If you said yes to both then the best thing to do is submit a ticket to the support team here. Thanks :smiley: