What happened to Episode Feed?!

Is the Feed feature going to be released to everyone? It’s been months, gem choices were released faster… When are we going to get it?!

24 Likes

Even I’m confused.

Created in end of February

Released on start of May

The social feed was introduced on May 22 :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I agree. The fact that I still don’t have this makes me so angry and I’m so jealous because I just want it. That’s all I want. This close to making a feature request solely dedicated to getting me the feed feature

29 Likes

Same. It was supposed to be rolling out for everyone “slowly”. I bet only 1 person gets it in a month lmao

6 Likes

I gave up hoping for this sometime in June-July. But this is funny. Or annoying. I have no idea what is this.

11 Likes

Mixture of both. I’m actually going to sign up all of my google accounts to see which one has social feed. I’m tired of waiting, IG is awful.

5 Likes

Hahaha, I reckon they do mini rollouts to people every so often, which always leads to one person making a thread about “this new feature”. Not surprised I don’t have it. I never get anything they beta test and I usually get all the featured stories late too. But I wish that they had somehow let people without Instagram get this feature first. I know that would be something hard to determine, but this would have been a great tool for people like me and @Annieways who don’t want to get Instagram

6 Likes

Amber, you know they don’t give a crap about people without Instagram, don’t you?

6 Likes

Wah, it’s midnight where I am and I must be sleep deprived. How else would you explain my delusional thinking?

6 Likes

I know they won’t release this any time soon, when did they release something useful for community lol

4 Likes

You want a serious answer? :laughing: The ability to choose speech bubble colours…? Oh but wait… The change to the speech bubbles themselves put every single line of dialogue at the wrong spot which meant we had to spot direct every speech bubble… So not that one… Uh… The larger scripts update then?

7 Likes

Just realized its a device thing, not account

I wont be able to transfer the acc into mt phone

1 Like

I love your PFP.
Also, keeping on topic: I got the feed pretty early (I think I was in the second wave) but one of my close friends still doesn’t have it, even though she’s been writing longer than I have and is more popular than I am :joy:

7 Likes

So how many phones do you need to buy to guarantee you have the Social Feed? :smile:

7 Likes

GOD ***** DAMNIT

I can’t share screenshots bc I don’t know how to do it through tablets but I posted under “ELX” so if you find me like my post

How do I transfer an account I registered on tablet to an account in phone? It keeps saying “different state” helppppppppppp

4 Likes

2 was enough for me… If they don’t release it in the next 30 minutes I’ll literally troll through every single user’s feed

2 Likes

I want to file a support ticket but I know they won’t answer before a week is passed -.-

1 Like

You mean if they don’t release it for everyone in the next 30 minutes? :smiley:
I’m gonna miss something again, I would have loved to see you trolling on my profile :disappointed:

2 Likes

Yes, I deleted the app now but I’m redownloading it so I can troll. Episode posted something about holidays. Guess which post I’ll troll first

5 Likes