What happened to The episode in the last 3 years?

So, I haven’t been using Episode for like three-two years. Could you tell me what has changed? Besides a whole bunch of new stories with cool covers :slight_smile:

Also, I’d like to hear your opinion. Three years ago I’ve written a story, but never downloaded it. Something hit me and I decided to do this anyway. Should I delete my previous account and create a whole new one? I’m not sure how it works now, but what are the chances people will notice your story if an account was made such a long time ago?

2 Likes
  • New coding buttons
  • New Plus Size Character
  • Links are not working for Android users as yet
  • Profiles are under maintenance aka construction.
  • More contest ( I mean well nothing has changed with the contests, so still the same)
  • Content Guidelines
  • New Backgrounds, Clothing, Hairstyles, Overlays, Animations, Props, etc.
3 Likes

List of threads to check out if u want

1 Like

Don’t create a new account, it’s really hard to unlock community stories now. I actually haven’t played Episode in 2 years, I just came back a month ago, so a lot has changed. The comments above explain it though

2 Likes

No, do not create a new one, because the team are working on the app, and it’s okay if you haven’t used it in a while. U can still promote your story everywhere regardless if it has been too long.

1 Like

Omg, new coding… well that’s all a little bit scary, but thanks:)

1 Like

Not scary at all, its much more easier.

Sorry maybe I missed it, but where I could read about new coding rules?

1 Like

:point_down:t3: :point_down:t3: :point_down:t3: :point_down:t3: :point_down:t3: :point_down:t3: There are now rules about story covers.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

:heart:

So I read the thread and now I have a question about this one rule. Is it ok if I ask you?:slight_smile:

It is mentioned that you can’t show parent abuse. In my story (since it was written 3 years ago lol) a mother of the main character in a big quarrel calls her stupid. Is it still ok?

1 Like

yes, that should be fine. my mom calls me stupid lol but if u need to find out from the team, message @Tyler

1 Like

Well they used to feature different kids of stories, even movie themed ones (eg Clueless, Mean Girls.) Now it’s only mafia, bad boy and pregnant ones.

2 Likes

:pray:t2:

Bump!

I thought this was a thread to complain… :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like