What happened to the “Thin Hearts” lip shape?

So I was making a female character and I chose the lip shape “Thin Heart”. Instead of that lip shape appearing, it showed the “Small Heart” lip shape. This is also the case with the plus size females too. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Maybe it’s a glitch? Or you selected the small heart?
But if you didn’t, then might be a glitch.

Have you refreshed?

1 Like

Yeah I did select Thin Heart lip shape and I also tried it on my laptop and even coded the character into the screen to see, and yeah the small heart lip shape is still there. Are you experiencing this issue too?

No, that’s why I’m asking.

1 Like

Oh okay. Perhaps it’s a glitch then.

Okay so I emailed the support team so hopefully I’ll get a response back soon. I’m sure it’s probably a glitch. Idk.

You know it’s so funny cause I haven’t seen an episode story use the “Thin Heart” lip shape in a LONG time. Like the last time I saw that lip shape was maybe 2-3 years ago??? “Small Heart” lip shape is the one I’ve been seeing a lot more lately, and it’s almost everywhere :joy: :joy: :joy:

Oh, ok!

1 Like

Okay so I deleted that screenshot bc I don’t think we are allowed to post what they said but they basically said it’s a known issue and it’s most likely because of a “change in the art design” and that this is also an issue that other users are experiencing but they are also working on it and fixing it!!