What happened with the daily passes?

There’s no option where I can get my passes/diamonds every day when I read 4 chapters.
Is something wrong?

4 Likes

This has happened to me too, I’m not sure why either :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

From I saw when I would hit my limit they’d go away a day and reset the next day if not sometimes a day after that.

But I can still see mine

3 Likes

Is it some sort of premium thing?? Cuz I don’t see any type of streak thing in my episode

1 Like

It’s there for everyone. Episode will give a fast-pass for a story and then you have to read 5 chapters of that specific story to gain a gem as a reward.

1 Like

No, read their stories (I mean Episode’s stories not Community) and sometimes you get offers, for example: “unlimited passes to read Hot mess” and you can see in the bottom of the corner that the story has a little passes. And it gives you a chance to read that story without losing passes. And also after every chapter you’ve read, you get a diamond and after 5 chapters you get not one but 5 diamonds.

And the new thing is for example: if in the episode’s stories you complete a free choiche you get a shard and after you collected 100 shards you can exchange it to 1 diamond :laughing:

2 Likes

Mine randomly disappeared almost 2 years ago for no reason and to this day I’m yet to get the daily reward feature back.

But in general I rarely ever get anything in the “Offers” button. I either get the Shard feature or no offers/challenges at all. All it says is " No surveys, offers and challenges available now, please check later! "

4 Likes

same happend to me tho, like now my only ways to get gems is read episode original stories or bought from them, for passes only the buy option

1 Like

Since this new snow theme update came on the app, the passes refill timer is no longer on the app anymore.

Episode just fixed it in the new update check your app store!!!