What happened with the daily passes?

There’s no option where I can get my passes/diamonds every day when I read 4 chapters.
Is something wrong?

2 Likes

This has happened to me too, I’m not sure why either :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

From I saw when I would hit my limit they’d go away a day and reset the next day if not sometimes a day after that.

But I can still see mine

2 Likes

Is it some sort of premium thing?? Cuz I don’t see any type of streak thing in my episode

It’s there for everyone. Episode will give a fast-pass for a story and then you have to read 5 chapters of that specific story to gain a gem as a reward.

No, read their stories (I mean Episode’s stories not Community) and sometimes you get offers, for example: “unlimited passes to read Hot mess” and you can see in the bottom of the corner that the story has a little passes. And it gives you a chance to read that story without losing passes. And also after every chapter you’ve read, you get a diamond and after 5 chapters you get not one but 5 diamonds.

And the new thing is for example: if in the episode’s stories you complete a free choiche you get a shard and after you collected 100 shards you can exchange it to 1 diamond :laughing:

1 Like

Mine randomly disappeared almost 2 years ago for no reason and to this day I’m yet to get the daily reward feature back.

But in general I rarely ever get anything in the “Offers” button. I either get the Shard feature or no offers/challenges at all. All it says is " No surveys, offers and challenges available now, please check later! "

1 Like