What happens to the readers if I update/edit already published episodes?

Hello,
I know so many people asked this question but I couldn’t be able to find the answer I need. Let’s say I published like 15 episodes, and I want to edit 3rd episode. What will happen to the reader which’s on 15th episode? Should they need to re-read all of them from 3rd episode to 15? Or will only the new readers will see the changes on 3rd episode and the others reached the last episode can be able to continue where they left off?
Thank you in advance!

hi! No, the reader on episode 15 will not need to read them all (and that reader just keeps on reading like normal) and only new readers will be able to see the new changes.
However, the reader that is either on episode 3 (maybe they read it through half way and came back to it later) or just finished episode 3 will have to re-read episode 3. A pop-up will appear on episode saying that the author has made some changes to the episode and the reader will get an extra pass to be able to re-read episode 3. I hope this helps <3
p.s. welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hi Rebecca!
Thank you so much! Now I’m relieved you’re a star!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.