What happens when chapters are updated?

ok so lets say i published my story but a few day later i want to edit something from each chapter. lets say im done editing each chapter and then i publish the updated chapters. Would my readers have to read from all the way to chapter one again ?

No, once you update a current/previous chapter, the reader will only have to re-read THAT chapter only.

Examples:
-Reader is on chapter 1 but you edited and updated chapter 1, 2, 3 etc, the reader has to re-read chapter 1.
-Reader is on chapter 5 but you edited and updated chapter 5, the reader has to re-read chapter 5.

2 Likes

so yea, reader is on chapter 10 and i updated chapter 1-10 the reader has to reread from chapter 1 ? just clarfiying

If the reader is on chapter 10, and you updated from 1 - 10, the reader will get to re-read chapter 10. If you made drastic changes to your story in the new chapters, the reader can replay the story if they want to read from chapter 1 again to see the changes.

1 Like

That is correct. Unless you give the reader an option to skip

1 Like

i hope that I can give an option to skip :sweat_smile: because as a reader of many stories i hate to reread chapters ive already read and i dont see an option to skip , so i have to skim through chapters !

thx for the info ! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.