What Hogwarts house are you truly in?

Ever wondered what Hogwarts house you truly belong in? Well, I have just the solution. Below you will find a link to Pottermore. A website that gives you access to everything to the world of Harry Potter and so much more! Clicking the link will also take you to the Sorting Ceremony. A quiz that will sort you into your official Hogwarts house as well as show you your wand and Patronus. Both of those are other quizzes separately. So, what are you waiting for young wizard? Come on! Let’s shed some light on the subject! If you’ve already done this, what house are you in! I’m a Slytherin! :snake:

coollogo_com-6318446

2 Likes

I’m not a big fan of HP, but I took the quiz.
I’m a Ravenclaw.

2 Likes

Oooh! I’m a Slytherin. Good to know

People keep thinking that I’m a Hufflepuff smh. Noooooo, I don’t trust a lotta people but once I do… they say that I turn into a teddy bear(?)

7 Likes

I’m a slytherin too, but I wish I was a hufflepuff tho lmfao.

4 Likes

im a slytherin as well :))

5 Likes

lol i’m a hufflepuff, i don’t know much about the houses but it makes me sound weak :skull:

3 Likes

Nooo hufflepuffs are so cool. They’re all about friendship and loyalty

4 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of it either until I took the quiz as well.

3 Likes

ah!! okay that makes me feel better haha

3 Likes

Never watched or read Harry Potter but I’m in Ravenclaw. Is that good? lol

4 Likes

yea. I’ve never read them let alone do I like reading. I hate it. So, yea, you’re good. We’re on the same page.

1 Like

I’m not a huge Harry Potter fan but I do enjoy watching the movies. I’m a Hufflepuff, I wanted to be Gryffindor but I knew deep down I was Hufflepuff lol

3 Likes

I’m a ravenclaw :grin::relieved::sparkles:

1 Like

Actually the Wizarding World quiz is not as accurate as it has been shortened. I reccomend doing the all questions one instead;

3 Likes

Lol I still got hufflepuff :skull:

3 Likes

I took this one and still came out as Slytherin! :green_heart: :snake:

1 Like

I used to be like a massive Harry Potter and I always thought I was a gryffindor, but I just redid the test and now I’m a slytherin 🤷😂

1 Like

oof- i’ve taken the quiz before like three times and i’m a slytherin (i once got ravenclaw tho :eyes::eyes:) and i’m fairly certain my patrnonus is some type of bird, owl maybe, but i’m too tired to check—

3 Likes

lol, I’ve done this so many times, and I always get Hufflepuff :raccoon::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.