What if love interes was a zombie?

Just like it is written in a title. What is your opinion about LI would be ZOMBIE?
I didn’t see something like that in EPISODE. So I think this must be a very interesting idea, but what is your opinion?
(If I’m wrote this wrong pls forgive me but my country language is not a English)

1 Like

I like the idea it is something new, like you said and episode writers need to spice it up, so you go girl friend!

1 Like
5 Likes

Zombie is my favorite supernatural creature and becuse of that I really want to play romance with that love interes
and if he/she dont by only a beast or another only flirtyng with as Love interest I be so happy to read’s this story

I would read it! It’s such a unique idea! Plus, I loved Warm Bodies book and movie!

1 Like

I love this move too ^-^

I’d totally read that!

1 Like

heck yes!!!

1 Like

That would be so cool. My friends and I watched Z.O.M.B.I.E.S at a sleepover one time.

1 Like

Girl, you look delicious
Oh, I mean gorgeous ( I love this fragment XD )

1 Like

Huh? If you mean my profile picture? It’s my dog…

Hello @Mask, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

No im mean a this fragmen of song “someday” in Z.O.M.B.I.E.S
when Zed sing this fragment “Girl, you look delicious
Oh, I mean gorgeous”

1 Like

OH! Yeah, sorry I forgot that part. Awkward… sorry.

No problem :wink:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

There’s a story based on zombie on episode called undead you get yourself inspired by it :wink: @Mask

1 Like

Zombie li…

What has life come to??

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t notice this story before <3

1 Like

Np :blush: all the very best for your story, don’t forget to share the news with us when it get publish :wink:

1 Like