What if stories were like short films?

I was thinking about something for a few days. What if the entire episode story was written in a single episode? Like a short film. Let’s be honest, no one likes too much plot dragging, it’s unnecessary. Ofcourse, it’ll take more time to finish the “entire book” at once but still, what y’all think?:thinking:

2 Likes

omg i always think about that but i think what if they were a sieris or movie most of them would probably be rated R tho since the muture scenes but yea that would be so cool

1 Like

That’d be cool too but I don’t think you understood what I’m saying here. :sweat_smile: I said, what if, instead of dividing a story into episodes (like we usually see on the app) we finish the entire story in one episode. It’d be like a ‘short film’ instead of a series. :point_left::blush:

1 Like

Yes. A series of compilation of short stories. The idea sounds interesting

1 Like

oh ok

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

That is a good idea! It’s a Teen Thing by Bronte is probably what you are looking for, each chapter is a different story

1 Like

If that was actually happened, then oh shoot Imma watch it!!! The episode stories seem like films/movies to me…They are so good :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh, Tysm!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Right? I’m thinking 'bout doing something like that. The topic won’t leave my mind.:sneezing_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.