What is a weird thing you do?

but why I don’t understand lol

1 Like

Cause is true

2 Likes

EVERYONE! Ink tried to stop limelights bags!!

3 Likes

i think it’s a color because even shades have a specific colour :wink:

1 Like

That is so weird hahah

1 Like

THATS WHAT I SAID ! Then we had to look in the Oxford dictionary (after googling it of course XD ) to see the actual ‘artistic’ definition of black :expressionless:

Who wrote that dictionary ??? :rage:

1 Like

Dora the explorer XD!

Here, this should make my joke clearer XD

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh I get it now! :rofl:

1 Like

I just burnt myself :cry:

I can’t typye

:joy:

1 Like

I really hate cheese now… But I’m still gonna eat my sandwich BECAUSE I AINT A FOOD WASTER ! :joy:

Looool

1 Like

Say no to food waste . Our moto
Words to live by

1 Like

Oh gaWd. I’m remembering what I said to that guy …

ME: FOOD WASTER , I HOPE KARMA WASTES YOUR LIFE !

I went insane that day :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I stare at people with one of two looks. I either make the goofiest face I can think of, or I look dead serious. All the while, I dance to whatever song I’m listening to, never breaking contact even if they look away from me. The only time I stop staring is if I break or if they’re out of sight.

I fold pizza when I eat it.

I don’t chew noodles when I eat them at all. I just swallow them whole, angel hair, rigatoni, penne, manicotti, all noodles. Even lasagna. I might chew meat in sauce, but I eat the noodle separately from the sauce.

I also don’t chew cheese.
Come to think of it, I don’t chew a lot of food. XDXD

If I’m playing video games, I often refuse to do normal human requirements. Bathroom, food, sleep, etc.

I braid my hair randomly while waiting for something or watching something.

I can scream with my mouth closed and I do it all the time when something dumb happens.

I need to put on lotion multiple times a day: every time after I wash my hands and every time before and after I handle paper or cloth.

I look away from my computer screen a lot and continue typing as normal.

When heavy metal songs come on, I do a weird dance I call the Dillas Dance.

When someone catches me doing something weird, I usually keep doing it, sometimes with more vigor just to seem more weird on purpose.

I like to tear apart empty aluminum cans.

I carry an extra large bottle of ibuprofen with me everywhere I go.

I use gum to help me floss sometimes.

When I’m watching a comedy special or movie I know very well, I’ll mouth every word of it and mimic the facial expressions of the performers and gestures.

I like to pretend characters from my favorite things sing along with me while I’m singing to music I love. This is often reserved to animated, fictional characters, too. Never live action, and sometimes, people can tell there’s something weird about me when I’m doing it, but I never tell them lol

When I cut or shave my head, I keep the hair in a bag.

I spill weird things I do sometimes to people online for fun. XDXD

Edit: OOF!! I wrote this, reread it, literally didn’t realize how long it was. XDXD It’s okay tho…

2 Likes

Welp, you’ve definitely exposed yourself !:joy:

2 Likes

I also randomly walk around the room when I’m talking on the phone , talking to myself or just reaaaally deep thinking …
So deep I gotta walk around the room XD
I do it in ANY room :joy:

3 Likes