What is a weird thing you do?

So I am into public speaking and debates thing in my school. Whenever the competition is tough and I am nervous just before going onto the stage I imagine myself doing the stupidest dance ever. I call it my crazy dance. Lol.

And I can’t sit in one place for more than 5 minutes. I need to be doing something or other to keep myself engaged or i get irritated.

And I like the smell of hospitals. Yep. I am weird.

I make a really weird and extremely loud sound while yawning. And my laughter sounds like the crying of a dying walrus. :joy:

Sharing weird things makes me love people even more

when I was younger to listen to music (a Hannah Montanna song) I’d run to the front room in my seat and my brother and I would race. Then everytime we had a tv show I always used to be 0.1 millisecond from “you get the best of both worlds…!”

So much in common :joy:

Indeed

Bump :sleeping:

I can’t stay still. Whenever I’m sitting down, I start to bounce or shake one of my legs, and most of the time, I don’t even notice that I’m doing it. I’ve had people ask me why I’m shaking my leg, and that would just make me actually look at my leg and only then would I notice what I’m actually doing. But sometimes I’m very aware, and I just can’t stay still. Maybe it’s something I do when I’m bored, or it could be due to tenseness or stress. And it could be also something I do unconsciously when my mind is off somewhere else and I’m daydreaming.

Me :joy: :joy:

While i listen to my dubstep mix i watch the music background instead of the game and still im better than all opponents