What Is Adrenaline?

I keep hearing people talking about adrenaline what is that?

well, they could be talking about the feeling after you get hurt, or they could be talking about the story by evil ebonni.

2 Likes

Yeah that lady. Is that a story on wattpad or something

2 Likes

Its a story that was originally on episode, that she then rewrote for wattpad.

1 Like

It’s a story on episode, idk about wattpad though. I never read was never interested

2 Likes

Oh, I was just wondering what it was but had no idea it was on episode, I never Read it on wattpad either

1 Like

I read it on episode but not wattpad

1 Like

Is it good?

1 Like

it has really good directing and it gets really deep sometimes and succeeds in getting certain messages across.

1 Like

Its a story that takes place in a dystopian society where woman’s, lgbtq+ rights are revoked by the government. It’s a long narrative story, and it’s close to ending. There’s CC and multiple love interests

2 Likes

*Correction not government, the king

2 Likes

Meh, I’m not really interested in that stuff.

2 Likes

I could see that, it’s a bit heavy and maybe upsetting for some people.

2 Likes

Oh no it’s not that, I’m just not really interested in woman’s right, I get how important it is, but…

2 Likes

You’d have to read a bit to see if it’s to your liking because everyone has different taste in what they like reading.
I’ve never read it so I don’t know what it’s about but you can give it a try if you like, based on the description and seeing what genre it’s in.

Also, for a second, I thought you actually meant the word adrenaline, not the story :joy:

1 Like

I guess.

I had to give it a break because of some events. Tragedy after tragedy, I was kinda bored

2 Likes

in the story, everyone believes that women have no purpose except to care for children, and anyone in the lgbtq+ community is sent to a mental facility. its a really good story.

1 Like

I guess I can check out the first episode and see where it takes me

1 Like

its really good and the directing is amazing! there are only two more episodes that the author is going to release.

2 Likes