What is an unusual food combination that you eat?

I really haven’t had any gross food combinations before but something unusual that I’ve eaten together is a goldfish on top of a cool ranch Dorito. It’s actually very good. Another thing I do is dip my pizza in ranch. That’s how I always eat my pizza. Whenever I have popcorn, I put garlic parmesan popcorn seasoning mixed with ranch popcorn seasoning in it. Those are the only things I do. What unusual food combinations do you do?

12 Likes

This probably doesn’t fall under “unusual” I don’t think but I looooove shredded cheese on lettuce. I don’t like cheese on its own and I’m not much of a fan of lettuce on its own either but I can’t resist when they’re together. I also love peri peri mayonnaise on just about any kind of meat (fish too) and sometimes I’ll bake an egg in the eye of half of an avocado - not usual for egg and avocado to be together but the way it’s put together and cooked probably isn’t typical.

I would classify this as unusual though lol, but it’s not my preference, it’s my nephew’s — Mountain Dew, coke and water mixed together.

3 Likes

Shredded cheese on lettuce is unusual if there’s no dressing on top. I can handle cheese on its own but it’s more of an I’d rather not have it on its own type of thing. I hate lettuce on its own. I need dressing on lettuce or else I refuse to eat it. Also, ngl I only eat the light green lettuce and not the dark green or white lettuce.

That drink sounds like it would be decent but sounds like it would be bad at the same time. Which is it? :sob:

Toast+ketchup+slice of cheese=breakfast pizza

2 Likes

Tbh idk. :joy: I refuse to try it.

1 Like

One time my youngest brother asked me to get him cereal (he’s a toddler) and then he stepped on my foot so I jokingly said, “I’m gonna put Coke in your cereal.” My other younger brother overheard this (he’s also a toddler) so he was begging me to put Coke in his Cocoa Pebbles cereal so I did. He repeatedly said, “I’m not gonna lie it was actually good.”

3 Likes

Hopefully that hasn’t become his regular way of eating cereal? :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

1 Like

I don’t blame you lol.

1 Like

Nah. It was just a one time thing. However, if he had it his way, he would have it every single day. We make him eat cereal the normal way. :joy:

1 Like

Oh! You just reminded me. Whenever there’s no pizza dough or bagels left, I grab the pepperoni and put pizza sauce on it as well as cheese. It doesn’t taste bad but it doesn’t taste good. :joy: Tbh sometimes I choose to eat something that I don’t like if it’s something that’s not too bad.

4 Likes

Try cream cheese on pepperoni. Or just dip everything in cream cheese, like I do. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had that before. It’s good. Omg you just reminded me again. Sometimes I eat a salami sandwich that has cream cheese in it.

1 Like

(This isn’t an unusual combination but it’s unusual in the way it was eaten) Oh! I just now remembered that when I was little I would squirt ketchup onto a plate, squirt mustard on top of the ketchup, and then mix them together with a fork. After I did that, I would stab one of the cut up hot dog pieces and dip it into the mixture. I don’t do that anymore, though. Especially because I haven’t eaten a hot dog in a long time. The last time I ate a hot dog was when I was like 10 and after I almost died from it I never touched a hot dog again. Tbh hot dogs aren’t the best tasting anyway.

1 Like

Omg. I still do this and then dip meatballs in it. :joy: It’s delicious. :yum:

1 Like

I’ve never tried that before. I guess I’ll have to try it. :joy:

1 Like

Some weird food combinations I’ve tried in my life are chicken ( chicken fajitas and chicken nuggets) dumped in coke then another time with sprite. ( I saw a video and I wanted to try it )…honestly isn’t bad but I just might be weird lol. I’ve also done broccoli with chocolate milk wasn’t bad either ( this one was a dare) . Another weird one is hot sauce on mashed potatoes or just regular baked potatoes ( I just wanted to try this one and I loved it ). Ooo something else that I love is Jalapeños with popcorn , it’s really good ( wanted to try this cuz why not ). I think I have some more for sure but rn I can’t remember any others.
Honestly I’m open to try mostly any food combination….

1 Like

A couple of times I’ve dipped chicken in A1 sauce and my older bother was disgusted because it’s supposed to be for steak. :joy:

1 Like

That honestly sounds good , gotta try it next time I have A1 sauce and some chicken.

1 Like

Butter on fruit poptarts (got that idea from family guy)

Also smoked salami sausage put in a bag with hotsauce it’s a Bahamian thing actually

2 Likes

Omg I love chicken fajitas. However, my family messes with me about it because I always put a lot of sour cream in it so after I put a lot of sour cream in it, they’re always like, “Want some sour cream with your chicken fajita?” A1 sauce and and Open Pit sauce aren’t bad on mashed potatoes. I only know that because sometimes the sauce accidentally touches the mashed potatoes. Speaking of popcorn, I think I’ve tried goldfish on top of popcorn before.

1 Like