What is an unusual food combination that you eat?

It’s actually not bad at all.

1 Like

Chicken fajitas and sour cream are soooo good. Honestly nothing wrong with putting sour cream on them it’s sooo good ! Never heard of Open pit sauce before . Goldfish and popcorn seems like it would be a good combo like a Cheesy popcorn .

1 Like

My family loves sour cream on their chicken fajitas too but they just mess with me about the amount of sour cream I put on it. :sweat_smile: Really!? Open Pit sauce is so good on chicken. It has a gross name but it’s delicious.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it actually never seen it at the stores down here but I might have just not looked for it and or missed it.

Taking about food is making me wanna get something to eat…

1 Like

It’s really good. In fact, I’ll take Open Pit with chicken over ketchup with chicken (even though ketchup with chicken is still good). I’m hungry now too lol.

1 Like

There are a few odds I have when I eat. I love cheese on (almost) everything, my oatmeal, dinner and or boiled or cooked eggs. But I definitely hate warmed/hot fruit mixed with something else (I even refuse to eat something with warmed fruits on it). So, for me no ice-cream with warmed cherries on top. I just dislike it. Gives me stomach ache. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I like cold fruits and don’t like warmed fruits too.

2 Likes

I like the flavors of sweet and salty combined. Sometimes I like to dip my fries into a milkshake, and I also don’t mind it when the syrup from my pancakes touches my eggs or breakfast sausage. I don’t purposely drench my eggs or breakfast sausage in syrup, but if some gets on it, I’ll eat it.

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for sweet and salty combos, so this one will sound rly weird to a lot of people.
Popcorn + m&m’s is incredible when you go to the movie’s!
Goldfish + Chocolate Chips is incredible, idk why :crazy_face:
Also, try Pineapple Soda+ Orange Soda :yum:

2 Likes

Tbh I’ve never tried dipping my fries into a milkshake but I do love both.

1 Like

Out of those 3 combos, the popcorn + M&M’s one sounds best. I’ve never tried any of those combos before though.

I don’t mostly eat unusual food combinations but there are some that I have in mind! I discovered by coincidence that eating a banana with fried/dried Chow Mein enhances its flavours. I also love pouring a bit of maple syrup in Quebec style yellow pea soup, the sweet and salty combination is heavenly. That is probably the most Canadian thing I’ve done in my life. :skull:

I’ve also used chocolate almond milk with my Rice Krispie cereal since I ran out of regular milk, it tasted way better :sob: I don’t think it’s an unusual combination but it’s odd that I’ve never seen anyone else do that considering it’s so good??

2 Likes

Packet of crips mixed with ice cream also good with Carmel sauce on top

1 Like

Tbh normal almond milk is bad but chocolate almond milk sounds good. I haven’t had chocolate almond milk before. I’ll have to try it. I love everything chocolate (except for dark chocolate or white chocolate). Yes, I only like milk chocolate. Anyways, chocolate almond milk with Rice Krispie cereal sounds like it would be good.

1 Like

I also don’t like almond milk so I was really surprised when I tried the chocolate version as they don’t even taste similar, it reminds me of chocolate flavoured marshmallows! Though maybe it differs from brand to brand (I’ve only tried 2 different brands), it could be worth a try!

2 Likes

Shredded cheese, ranch,bacon, and A1 topped steak fries. My friend worked in a mall food shop and made this at the end of all of his shifts and I was like wtf bro? but it turned out to be really good.

2 Likes

When I was small, my favorite childhood snack, I would eat cajete sandwiches :joy:

For those that don’t know Spanish, cajete is basically caramel :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Mine is a hard boiled egg with a tablespoon of Philadelphia cream cheese and a light sprinkle of brown or coconut sugar :rofl: I could eat it all day every day! It’s my favourite snack.

1 Like

Lol I just had the same reaction as you but I would still try it too because it would have to be good since they got someone else to eat it. :joy:

1 Like

I feel like that wouldn’t taste bad. I would actually try this but I would probably use chocolate bread for that.

Like this:

1 Like