What is better? Help me choose, please

Hello!
I want to subscribe to either Netflix or Apple TV, but what to choose :scream:
Apple TV has some serials that are not available anywhere else
But Netflix is loved by a lot of people, has many choices when it comes to films and serials and cartoons
Can you advise me? What is better? Proms and cons?
Thank you :yellow_heart::heart:

I never heard of apple tv before. but I know netflix has a free mounth so you can look at it. and see if you want it

1 Like

Netflix 100%
It has a huge variety of shows and comes up with specific suggestions for you. Apple TV is just like YouTube and catch up tv

3 Likes

Netflix already has a stronghold in the streaming community so you’ll have tons of content to choose from and you have the advantage of being able to browse their content before signing up. The Netflix OG content is hit or miss but worth singing up to watch it all then cancel imo. Apple TV+, on the other hand, doesn’t have its subscription service released yet so you only know what shows and movies will be on it when Apple decides to let you know. From what I have read Apple TV+ also will not be releasing original content that includes adult content (think Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, etc), so I am kind of skeptical. I’m more of a Shudder fan myself but that is only horror/scifi content.

OOO also, if you are looking for streaming service catering to animation I would like to suggest Boomerang. I think it is mostly older animation but still classic! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you :orange_heart:

1 Like

Np

yes I agree with them I think Netflix is wayy better they even have their own original shows (:

1 Like

wait that exist. I though it was a tv chanel.

For reals :smiley: They started a streaming service for it (not sure when) and I have been half tempted to give it a shot. Love my old school toons!

1 Like

Definitely Netflix I mean Apple TV is nice and all but it’s not that much you can do with it really

1 Like

Netflix, because there is a lot of original content on there that’s great, and you can talk about it with people. No one ever comes up to me and asks if I’ve been binge-watching that new show on Apple TV.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.