What is better: Ink or Limelight?

So just out of curiostity, do people like limelight or ink better?
I think they both have different things that are better. Like, I think limelight has better clothing choices, but I just like the way that Ink looks.
So. Limelight or Ink?
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS!

• Limelight
  • Ink

0 voters

1 Like

Limelight for me!

6 Likes

Same:))

2 Likes

Ink has more variety with clothes and backgrounds, but I like how smooth the details of LL are.

1 Like

Both are equally great in their own ways.

6 Likes

Limelight all the way!

But, in my opinion, Ink has hilarious animations (like the crying animation, especially for guys) or the falling animation, while Limelight has more realistic / down to earth animations. :smile:

1 Like

So true! :joy:

1 Like

I like Ink more than LL, but LL has more features than ink, so that’s why I think LL better. :woman_shrugging:

I honestly hate ll!! its soo uuggllllllllyyyyyyyy (like me hehe)

I like both, but ink I like a little more because Limelight I can’t use for my stories because it lags up my computer :sweat_smile::disappointed_relieved:

I like ink better because the characters are nice and the animations look a bit better to me. But i’m starting to grow to limelight. I like both styles and since I’ve been reading lots of stories in ll I think that’s why I like it. But I will always love ink and I will probably write most of my stories in ink

1 Like

INK all the way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

YOU CAN PRY INK FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS!

I gave Limelight many chances, but unfortunately, the animations do not convey the characters’ emotions properly.

9 Likes

Ink.

3 Likes

Limelight. It’s more realistic and has better animations that are also more fluid.

In my opinion, Ink is pretty bland, and the majority of Ink animations just look dumb.

1 Like

INK :see_no_evil::grin:
I adore INK.

5 Likes

All INK characters look the same so I’ll go with Limelight but then Limelight doesn’t have fantasy clothing but then they have better skintones…

Limelight I guess.

I love Ink because I like the animations beter!

5 Likes

Ink all the way. I don’t like the male animations AT ALL in LL. They creep me out.

8 Likes

I’m a Limelight ho. :sweat: I can barely read INK stories at this point, let alone write with the style.

1 Like