What is considered to be NSFR?

Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well! :blob_turtle:

Lately, I’ve been noticing a lot of people in the Episode community on Instagram putting NSFR in their bios. Through a quick Google search, I learned that NSFR meant Not Safe for Ramadan. This led me to have a few questions that I couldn’t find the answers to on Google or any education/activism pages on Instagram, so I thought the forums may be able to help.

• What content is considered to be NSFR?
  • Should I label my account as NSFR? (I post edits and story updates on my @talesbyathena account)
  • What is the origin of NSFR? I’ve never seen anyone have in in their bio until this year, so I was curious as to when people started to do that.
  • Is putting NSFR in my bio helpful?

Thank you in advance for your help! :relaxed:

Info I’ve Found About NSFR
As people reply to this, I’ll attach links/images below with helpful information I’ve learned so that others can learn as well.

post from @epi.haramis on NSFR

There is a creator who is checking content if you dm them so you can support people who take part in ramadan. They are galacticzey on IG if you want to see if they will check for you. There is also posts on it if you look under the hashtag. And yes I believe it is helpful incase you have content that makes them break their fast. Also epy.haramis have info on it, I think.

1 Like

Oh thank you so much! I looked at the @epy.haramis account and was able to find a little information about NSFR

I attached their slide about NSFR below so if anyone else that had been wondering about NSFR stumbles across this topic, they can see it as well.

1 Like

This is a thing?

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: